Porsche 911 2019-current (992)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Porsche 911 992 (Eighth Generation)

This topic covers all variants of the 992 production model other than the 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S and 2021 Porsche 911 GT3 already in FH5.

POLLS

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which body style would you prefer?

• Coupé
  • Targa
  • Open-Top
0 voters

Which model would you prefer?

• Carrera / Carrera GTS
  • Turbo / Turbo S
  • GT3 Touring
  • GT3 RS
  • Sport Classic
  • S/T
  • Dakar
0 voters

Which drivetrain would you prefer?

• RWD
  • AWD
0 voters

I think this one is very fair to add in FH5 with its’ 3.8 L Flat 6 with new recorded sounds and unique turbo sounds it has in real life. Forza needs a new Turbo S model now and this is the perfect one to add. I vote this 99999999999

29 Likes

I’d also like to suggest the 2023 Porsche 911 GT3 RS as well as the 2023 Porsche 911 Sport Classic since this is the only 992 page currently available.

43 Likes

Porsche 911 Turbo S

Porsche 911 Sport Classic

Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition

Porsche 911 Carrera GTS

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

78 Likes

I think the heritage edition targa and the 2021 911 Turbo S would be amazing editions to have. The GT3 is great, but there is something about the targa that is just refreshing and the Turbo, well it speaks for itself.

10 Likes

The Carrera S and GT3 versions of the 992 are already in the game, but with the 911, there’s always more versions. The most powerful 992 yet, the Latest Turbo S develops 650 PS, propelling it to 100 km/h in the low 2 second range.

The ultimate track variant of the 992, the GT3 RS, has also been revealed. Adding just 15 PS to the GT3, its focus is more on aerodynamics, with an F1-style Drag Reduction System introduced. The model features double the downforce of the 991.2 GT3 RS, and beat the factory-spec 991.2 GT2 RS’ lap time of the Nürburgring, despite a power difference of 175 PS. The only two production cars faster are the Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series, which has 205 more PS, and the Nürburgring-optimized GT2 RS MR.

These two are the fastest, but Porsche has also released the slowest 911 in a while with the 992 generation, the 911 Dakar. The top speed is only 240 km/h, due to its off-road tires. Yes, if you hadn’t guessed it yet by the name, this is the off-road version of the 911. Essentially the GTS with 50 mm higher ride height, 30 mm more suspension travel and knobbly tires, the Dakar has 475 PS. In real life, you have to pay an equivalent to a nice-ish 996 C4S manual for a Heritage paint job, in Forza you could just head to the Design Hub and download one onto your Dakar. If that alone isn’t reason to have it in-game, I don’t know what is.

12 Likes

Porsche 911 Dakar

52 Likes

I personally think we need the carrera targa s

2 Likes

We need the 911 Dakar to

8 Likes

They shouldn’t add the 992 Turbo yet since the facelift will be out very soon

15 Likes

The Turbo S as well as replacing the GT3 with the GT3 RS in later games

2 Likes

I think a long awaited car generation is the 992 911s For example the carrera gts, turbo s, gt3 touring, etc

33 Likes

The GT3 RS looks even better.

18 Likes

The 992 GT3 is good, but I prefer the 992 GT3 RS better. As for the Turbo S, I want that 992 also.

12 Likes

I think the GT3 RS for the 992 generation would be a great addition as it has set records around tracks in Germany and is a hyped car for the community.

9 Likes

Porsche 911 GTstreet R Flyweight 2023

The GTstreet R Flyweight is a lighter, faster 911 Turbo S | Top Gear

11 Likes

I agree, The Porsche 911 Dakar should be added.

8 Likes

We really need the Targa 4S, Turbo S, the GT3 RS, the new Sport Classic, the Dakar and the new 911 S/T models for this generation to complete the lineup - instead of having the only last gen turbo s (add the 2018 Turbo S Exclusive Series). and the sole sport classic model in the game.

19 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. The GT3 is great if your on the Nurburgring, but the targa and Turbo S, those are the perfect street pounding machines.

7 Likes

You wont hear me complain if Forza adds the Porsche 911 Targa (2023) and 911 Turbo S (2023) in game.

18 Likes