Pontiac Fiero 1984-1988

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify which game, model year, body type, performance trim, and other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Pontiac Fiero 1984-1988

Thie model has been represented in Forza as the:

• 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT (FM4)

Having this car or even any model of it would be great. North American classic from GM and Pontiac. Don’t know why it hasn’t been added sooner. This is what Horizon is all about. If the team can make it happen, it’d be a massive win and I’m gonna be glued to Horizon 5 for a long time.

4 Likes

A base model 88GT would be phenomenal :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have been playing the Forza horizon games for a long time and it would be great if we could have a Pontiac Fiero in the horizon series. I have one myself personally and would love to have one in game as well. The body kit options would be amazing for it. Not to mention the engine swaps. So if the forza team can just hear me out on this it would be great.

2 Likes

I have a soft spot for the idyllic dream Pontiac aggressively tried to sell to people. Like you’re getting some kind of affordable Bimmer M1. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yet another FM4 car I miss having!

5 Likes

Such a unique car

10 Likes

Yes

1 Like

1985 Pontiac Fiero GT was be awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

'85 Fiero GT is in FM4 as its only appearance in Forza, huh?

It should return to the new Forza titles because we’re gonna go in FUEGO with this thing!!!

6 Likes

Would be cool to see the IMSA race car variant.

1 Like

It would be so cool to have this car in game. It was America’s first mid engine sports car. I would love to see this car in future Motorsport and Horizon games.

2 Likes

Not only we need the Pontiac Fiero back in the forza games but we need more Pontiacs in general would love to see that happen

3 Likes

Kudos for your username! You’re in the right place here.

Forza would be the greatest game if they added replica kits :laughing:

1 Like

an 88 GT is a must have for forza ! such a track weapon

2 Likes

Fiero would’ve returned to the new MOTORSPORT at least… question is - when?

2 Likes