Pininfarina Battista 2020

The 2020 Automobili Pininfarina Battista is included in Forza Motorsport and joins FH5 on February 27, 2024.

This topic reached 343 votes.

Pininfarina Battista

2 Likes

1877hp Pininfarina Battista

Pininfarina Battista Review 2022 | Top Gear

13 Likes

I want this car so bad

5 Likes

same

3 Likes

Pininfarina Battista

14 Likes

The Pininfarina Battista can accelerate ‘faster than a Formula One car’ | Top Gear

0-60mph : 1,79sec

9 Likes

World’s fastest accelerating car & a must add for FH5.

5 Likes

The Pininfarina Battista is the same basic hypercar as the Rimac Nevera. It’s fact. It has the same carbon fiber monocoque, 4 electric motors delivering over 1900 PS, and 120 kWh battery. However, that was never a problem with the Audi R8 and Lamborghini Huracan. Cars that have the same platform can be vastly different, and with more demand than supply for both of them, the Battista is, or at least should be, welcomed. The Battista is a bit more comfort-oriented, with different gearing resulting in a lower top speed, but, as mentioned in the post above, faster acceleration. The Anniversario edition on the pic above adds a “Furiosa” carbon fiber body kit and special paint to make the first production car from the legendary design firm stand out even more. And go faster around a track, of course.

12 Likes

I hope that it makes it into the game via the second expansion. This is one of the hyper cars that I have been demanding the most.

3 Likes

Yes, Truely A Beautiful Car To Have In FH5! :blush:

6 Likes

It’s already confirmed to FM

5 Likes

In addition, given the Italian car update, it’d be a perfect model since it is an Italian car.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the next month update - August 2023

1 Like

aka “The World’s First Hyper-GT” :sunglasses:

6 Likes

We need this car!

3 Likes

They nailed their own car too! It’s been in FM since launch but we’re yet to see it in Horizon.

3 Likes

Seriously they could atleast add that in january update…

2 Likes

It is a truly beautiful car, and it really does need to be in FH5. We already have the Rimac Nevera, Nio EP9, Lotus Evija so now we need my favourite of them all - the Battista.

3 Likes

I see the Pininfarina Battista is already in Motorsport at its Launch.

Last thing for it is it should be part of the next FH5 update. Although, the visual fidelity of FM23 is poor, so we know FH5 will have it in better visuals.

4 Likes

it has a chance that this,sabre n mc20 will join next month!!

1 Like