Opel / Vauxhall Zafira B 2005-2014

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body, trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

See the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Opel / Vauxhall Zafira B 2005-2014

As with previous generation OPC version is the one I want to see in Forza

6 Likes

It would be interesting to see how the Zafira B and the Zafira A would handle in Forza Horizon 5, because the only MPV thats been in the Forza series as a whole (both Motorsport and Horizon) is the Honda Odyssey in Motorsport 7. It would be interesting though.

3 Likes

Hm… yes, the Honda would be a nice competitor. Would be supercool if they’d create a new “Minivans”-racing category because there are a lot of other cars which could be added. I think of the Renault Espace F1, one version of the Volkswagen Caravelle minivans, the weird 90s Toyota Previa, the Chrysler Voyager, Mercedes V-Class and so on. Could be fun maybe. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Yeah, dont forget the Chrysler Pacifica as well as the Chrysler Town and Country.

1 Like

Just to have my actual car in the game, would worth it!

Now we’re asking. 2006 Zafira OPC.
Put the Sports in a Minivan? Perfect choice if you are a family man. Bring your wife and kids along with this performance MPV.

3 Likes

2006 Opel Zafira OPC

1 Like