Opel / Vauxhall Calibra 1989-1997

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any production version of this model generation for Forza Horizon.

Reply below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Opel / Vauxhall Calibra 1989-1997

2.5 V6 and 2.0 Turbo 4x4 versions!

8 Likes

The 4x4 2.0 16v Turbo version with the option for the irmscher bodykit would be awesome.

6 Likes

1990 Vauxhall Calibra 2.0L! Forza Horizon 5
calibra

9 Likes

Rieger Catano wide bodykit, aka the ‘Testarossa’ bodykit:

8 Likes

Opel Calibra 2.0 Turbo 16V 4×4

Opel Calibra 2.5i V6

Opel Calibra V6 DTM

11 Likes

4x4 Turbo for Horizon

11 Likes

OZ Futura :heart_eyes:

Those rims suits Calibra pretty well, don’t they?

1 Like

They suit many cars well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Opel calibra 4x4 turbo 2.0 16v

3 Likes

1995 Opel Calibra Turbo 4x4

Photo is of the Vauxhaul version, but I’d prefer its native Opel version.

5 Likes

Hello, I don’t understand why there are so few Opel brands in the next part, especially the iconic Opel Calibra 2.0 T 4x4 150kw or Opel Calibra 2.5 V6 125kw, I just can’t understand it from the game creator! Already in FH4 it was a disappointment and now again or simply other cars from the Opel brand. Astra G bertone cupe 2.0 T, Vectra C GTS 3.2 V6, Vectra C OPC 2.8 T V6, Opel Insignia 2.8 V6 Astra G OPC, Opel Speedster and so on, I could go on with older pieces mainly because there is a Volkswagen VW Corrado VR6 which tried to compete with the iconic Opel Calibra,Opel Calibra – Wikipedie, there is a chance to find out from the game developer somewhere why they don’t do it. It’s really disappointing for a lot of people.

Koukám nejsem jen já zklamaný, jako fanoušek a vlastník Opel Calibra :slight_smile:

1 Like

sold as a holden calibra here in australia

4 Likes

Hello, I actually own an Opel Calibra 2.5 V6 :slight_smile: I love it and when the creators add it to the FH5 it would be great.

1 Like

Ač tedy nepatřím mezi skalní fanoušky Opelu (nikdy jsem ani žádného nevlastnil) tak si myslím, že Calibra patří k absolutnímu vrcholu toho co kdy Opel vyprodukoval. A je škoda jak moc podhodnocená je.

1 Like

Děkuji a dej prosím hlas FH5 :slight_smile:

Naše Calibra 2,5 V6 125kw a vzadu Vectra C 3,2 GTS 155kw.

2 Likes

Tak co bude přidají nám naše auto Calibra !! :frowning:

How cool would it be to have a Vauxhall/Opel Calibra in Forza Horizon/Forza Motorsport games !

Would do the “motorsport” name right because of being a DTM winners car in the '90’s.

This is my Calibra :

2 Likes