Nissan Stagea 1996-2001 (Autech 260RS)

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.

See the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Nissan Stagea 1996-2001

Voting on this topic includes the tuned Autech 260RS.

for the love of God, please bring this car. I miss racing in video games with this car and other fast wagons back in my childhood.
oh, the famous R34 face swap. I think it looks decent:
6ak3fe32hws21

16 Likes

Of course the R34 front swap looks good on the Stagea, but they’d need to scan the thing in order to make it look good in-game, the already existing R34 model dates back to Motorsport 1 and it looks painfully inaccurate, especially the front.

8 Likes

Nissan Stagea (1996)

1998 Nissan Stagea Autech 260RS

With the C34-R34 GTR conversion as it’s the most popular mod for this car

3 Likes

1998 Stagea Autech 260RS

Nissan’s “Skyline Wagon” has arrived in 1996. Then, it gets a facelift in 1998. It uses the RB engine from the Skyline and this is the Stagea. Taken from one of Nissan’s JDM icons.

For the Autech 260RS, it has a 2.6 RB26DETT and it is only in 5-speed Manual. Unlike the other levels of Nissan Stagea in which the rest of them have Automatic gearbox. It means it has shared powertrain with the ‘97 Skyline GT-R R33 only.

In any chance for Stagea to join Forza world, I suggest that JDM kids would like the Autech Stagea because it has the heart of the Skyline GT-R, but you could carry more people. Even your family as well.

If you want a Skyline but you have your Wife and kids already, then Stagea is the answer.

15 Likes

I’d freaking love to see this car in a Forza game!! Then again, I just want to see more station wagons in general. But this one is one of the coolest in my opinion!

2 Likes

Yes possibly one of the best! Sleeper wagons of all time bring it to fh5 with r34 front and rear bumper optional and rb26 engine optional add a non racing rb26 to the game for real power.

What racing rb26?
I’m not criticising or being condescending I just didn’t know there was one.
If your on about the i6tt racing engine I thought it could be until I found out it was from the Camry race car. Or are you on about something I’m oblivious too.?
But overall I agree with your idea :+1:t3:

I think he could’ve meant other Nissan’s I6 engines, like the RB25DE

Oh I thought he meant in game haha my bad

I mean, the things that I would do for the RB25 in Forza again… Engine swaps shouldn’t just be there to launch your car’s PI into space

2 Likes

Honestly, the Stagea is a really cool car. I had no idea that Nissan made a station wagon, and I think it’s a pretty niche car. It definitely has a spot in FH5 and FM in my heart, at least.

1 Like

I don’t think there are any Japanese station wagons in FH5 so this one would be a good start.

1 Like