Nissan Skyline 1993-1998 (R33)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for either or both Horizon and Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Nissan Skyline 1993-1998 (R33)

This topic is for voting on production variants other than the 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec and 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM already in FH5.

2 Likes

I think the R33 deserves more trims to be available in game:

Most trims (except for the Autech and the Nismos) should have body parts from other versions, including those that aren’t in the game, eg. Series I GTS-25t Type M, or Series II GTS-25t Type MR

With this, here’s my idea on how to make them rare but obtainable at all times:

• GTS saloon in the Autoshow, GT-R Autech as its perk reward
  • GTS-25t Type M coupe in the Autoshow, Nismo 400R as its perk reward
  • GT-R V-Spec in the Autoshow, GT-R LM Nismo as its perk reward
1 Like

Available elsewhere:

Also, this isn’t Gran Turismo.

2 Likes

Missed the 400R topic

Also, this isn’t Gran Turismo.

Which is why I want the game to feature “duplicate” cars. They’d serve different purpouses by having different specs and different upgrades, which really wasn’t the case in GT and still kind of isn’t. Look at the two R32s in GT7, the V-Spec II is cheaper and has a basic widebody option, while the Nismo is much more expensive and has a JGTC R32 replica widebody. The problem is that it was advertised as a new car while barely differing from the V-Spec on surface. Forza shouldn’t go that route and at least include 2-3 variants of the car at launch (R33 GTS, R33 GT-R, R33 LM) and add more as a surprise later. Keep in mind that, again, all of these cars differ in some way and for Forza they’d be much easier to make as they just need to scan one car and then scan other parts, unless they want to finally put effort into it, then reuse the XOne model and scan the other versions that differ in dimensions and number of doors.