Nissan Silvia 1993-1998 (S14)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Nissan Silvia / 200SX 1993-1998 (S14)

This topic is for voting on versions other than the 1998 Nissan Silvia K’s Aero and 1994 Nissan Silvia K’s already in FH5.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the:

• 1998 Nissan 240SX SE (FM1)

It’s labeled as the most underrated tunercars and if the Silvia is in here and the 240 I don’t see why the 200sx can’t be added to the game especially with the capabilities available to it, it could make a very interesting addition to the game

3 Likes

but do we really need another one. its starting to be like the 911s. i get if you want to have your car in the game but we really dont need another LS swapped nissan

1 Like

The B14 aka the 200sx se/se-r and Sentra usually don’t get ls swapped instead they have Sr20de,ve,or det’s in them and the se-r comes stock with an sr20 so I feel there’s no problem with adding them into the game. They are rare to come by in real life and used to be in older racing games like grand Turismo but haven’t been in games since. Plus they have a lot of competition history. Ik this is a little late but I haven’t checked this forum since my post and there does have to be a few more Nissans added into the game if anything they need to stop adding in so many fords

1 Like

The one in other games

The one we wanted

The one we got

At least give us the option for the bumper instead of the ugly one with the rubbish huge orange indicators