Nissan Patrol 1997-2016 (Y61)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Nissan Patrol (Y61)

This topic includes all model years of the Y61 which continues past the main production dates in some countries.

This model was also called the:

• Nissan Safari (Japan)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• 3dr SUV
  • 5dr SUV
  • 2dr Pick-Up
  • 2dr Cab Chassis
0 voters

Which appearance do you prefer?

• Original (1997-2004)
  • Facelift (2005-2016)
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• GL
  • GRX
0 voters

Which engine options do you prefer?

• 4.2L Inline-6 Petrol
  • 4.5L Inline-6 Petrol
  • 4.8L Inline-6 Petrol
  • 2.8L Inline-6 Diesel
  • 3.0L Inline-4 Diesel
  • 4.2L Inline-6 Diesel
0 voters

A 2022/2023 Super Safari of this model is going to be a beast for off road specifically.
(Y61 still continues to be manufactured until this day)

13 Likes

For Forza Horizon 5 of course

4 Likes

Oh yea. Bring it to the game. Preferably Australian Ute model with 4.2 Turbo Diesel under the bonnet

7 Likes

Nice. Why not have a spot for it in the Japanese season?

1 Like

Nissan Patrol Safari or Super Safari Y61, this car would go perfectly with the new offroad expansion as the Nissan patrol safari is one of the best offroaders out there loved from Australia to the Middle East, these cars have time and again proven their strength in rock climbing, and dune bashing. these cars are also highly modifiable, there are tonnes of videos online of 1000+ hp turbo Nissan patrols beating supercars in the middle east. I have added a link to a short youtube video compiling clips of turbocharged patrols, and trust me it’s worth the watch. Having this car would greatly gain this game more interest from middle eastern and Australian gamers alike. Like I previously stated this car greatly suits the new expansion and hope you can consider this amazing beast of machinery.

8 Likes

WE WANT THIS CAR IN THE FH5 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

2021-nissan-patrol-safari-suv-patrol-safari-gazelle-automatic-نيسان-باترول-سفاري-متعددة-الاغراض-باترول-سفاري-غزال-1587934185.153

mobile_listing_main_2018_Nissan_Patrol_Super_Safari__1_

6 Likes

WE ALSO CANT FORGET THIS CAR ALSO
289778f51e823ae678b32e408fbd6152ec333980

5 Likes

I’m just tired of waiting :sleeping:

1 Like

and again we are waiting :grinning:

1 Like

Though the most important thing is for it to have the V6 4.8L VTC Gasoline engine, that’s the icon engine of Nissan Safari

3 Likes

That’s how it lookshttps://youtu.be/HtS4Sz4qO8o

Not only it gets love from Middle East and Australia, but also in the Philippines as well.

We have the 3rd-gen Patrol in FH5 (represented as a JDM Safari Turbo), so we’d ask for a Patrol Super Safari that features a 4.8 TB48DE I6 engine with a 5-speed A/T.

The Philippine-spec offers only a 3.0 ZZ30DDTi Turbo-diesel I4. Meanwhile, majority of the other engine options for other markets are all I6.

For that, I will ask for the Middle Eastern spec that features the Super Safari edition with a powerful 4.8 I6 engine. No wonder how it continued production in some markets ever since it was introduced, and some other markets got it discontinued already, to be replaced by the new V8 one, which is sold as Armada in North America.

Here in nz and Aus most prefer the td42 with a turbo swap as is more robust than the other diesel engines and easier to work on all though the 3.0 replaced it some people swap the 3.0 four cylinder for a ls3 as the 3.0 is not as reliable but then you end up using more fuel so some retained the 3.0 for better fuel economy petrol isn’t really popular in Aus or nz but where the patrol is sold in the Middle East petrol is a plenty so perhaps the devs could scan whatever one gets most votes and add a engine swap for a alternative diesel/petrol engine