Nissan Maxima Gen4 1995-1999

VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for both Horizon and Motorsport games. Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

2 Likes

1999 Maxima SE
5-speed Manual

Including the Fast and Furious Edition, which the hood opens in a different way

5 Likes

Please pleaee please add this and right sound and transmission too love that sean from the First Fast And The Furious like all of the moments in all movies but that one was so cool of the attitude of Vince like a bad A attitude and i like it how it went from 1st to 3rd and back to 2nd and so on i like to be corrected i think thats how that sean of that Maxima did. Another one its off brand topic on 5 i guess its my first seen love and finally vehicle brand i was looking for also a Vince moment is when he drove the De-tomaso Pantera 1973 one it was amazing how it took off road such a beautiful design and even American power. Ultimate Verison i like now is the 87 one but the 90s is really the last type of that please help with votes on that too all modles of that check out first if yall want tell me what yall think of that brand im curious.