Nissan Fairlady Z 2002-2009 (Z33, 350Z)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Nissan Fairlady Z (Fifth generation)

This topic is for variants other than the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z already in the game.

This model has also appeared in Forza as the:

• 2007 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring Coupe (FM2)
  • 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z Track (FM1)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Coupé
  • Roadster
0 voters

2007 Nissan 350Z Track - Slightly more power and a few other upgraded components including a bonnet bulge.

9 Likes

ts350wblnfront
I would love to see the Top secret Super G-Force Longnose Version Wide Body Kit 350Z & GT Z33 body kit. It is, in my opinion, the best looking kit for the 350Z.

8 Likes

Same. I own a 2007 Nissan 350z Enthusiast and would love the HR model to come since both NFS has had it since 2017’s Payback, returning for both Heat and Unbound and Gran Turismo has had this model since Gran Turismo 5. It’s the only 350z in Sport and 7. If it’s not a new car I’d be fine with them adding the HR elements as a body kit, much like how NFS handled the DE parts on the 350z

3 Likes

They could even go the lazy route and make their own aero and launch it as a horizon edition car and id be happy (like they did with the anniversary edition viper)

1 Like

2007 Nissan Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS

3 Likes

I hope with the Dount Media pack brings back the stock 350Z as well

1 Like

A fresh 350Z scan that is

1 Like

It wont be a fresh probally

And honestly i dont bother for the quality of scan as long it be in the game

Wide body kits on this car are :gem:

350Z Roadster

1 Like

One of the first cars i bought in gran turismo 4 was the 350z roadster for the roadster cup. It was my favourite car in my garage for the longest time