Nismo 400R 1996 (Nissan Skyline R33)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Nissan Skyline 1996 Nismo 400R

1996-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-NISMO-400R-1
Would love to see this car in the game

17 Likes

We already have the regular R33 GT-R and the LM road car in FH5, but the unloved middle child of the 90s GT-R trilogy deserves another version in the game. That would be the ultimate: Nismo 400R. 400 stands for the power output, as the RB engine in the 44 produced 400Rs was bored and stroked to 2,8 liters. As fit for a special edition, Nismo gave the ultimate R33 a new body kit and a carbon fiber rear spoiler. The most powerful GT-R until the 2005 R34 Z-Tune, the 400R was capable of challenging the supercars of its day, with a 0-100 km/h time of 4 seconds and a top speed over 300 km/h.

13 Likes

This legend should be in this game.
Based on the unloved R33 GT-R (best looking IMO) but vastly superior in every way. The R33’s longer wheelbase made it understeer more than the previous but this was more than rectified with the 400Racing.

If brought in to the game it should have higher power capabilities than the standard RB26dett, as the RB-X GT2 engine although started as the same was vastly modified including forged internals (not just bored out to 2.8) making it stronger more resilient so had higher limitations when adding power. 400bhp (during the gentleman’s agreement 276bhp) was the lowest they could get from this engine with the upgrades to make it track sustainable (duration and cooling to be effortless while being thrashed was what they intended)

In the eyes of many this is what started Nismo’s popularity

5 Likes

1996 Nismo 400R

11 Likes

Season 17 will make this worth adding.

After fordzathon being Renaults and Chinese cars. Japanese automotive will probably be peugeots and German cars

This would be awsome as i have tried to recreate the 400 R in game but is not the same just isnt the same

i tried to recreate the 400r, and i think it went well.

1 Like

probably not as good for a livery i made lol

400r in my opinion is the most beautiful car and most non heard car that we can imagine . Some people talked about this car but no one cared about this masterpiece

This Skyline is fun , lot of fun.