Mitsubishi FTO 1994-2000

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Mitsubishi FTO

This model has appeared in Forza games as the:

• 1998 Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R (FM1-FM4, FM)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-Facelift (1994-1996)
  • Facelift (1997-2000)
0 voters

Which models do you prefer?

• GS
  • GR / GX
  • GPX
  • GP / GP Version R
0 voters

If this ever gets released on fh5 I think the other 2 FTO’s listed should be the aero options especially HKS with the HKS exhaust back box

3 Likes

I know that this car was once leaked to be in Horizon 5’s files and it looked legitimate, especially considering that it was the same deformed model that appeared in the first four Forza Motorsport titles. Please don’t let this happen and if the FTO ever makes its way to either Horizon 5 or the new Motorsport, don’t reuse the 17 years old model, and this goes for all other cars too.

6 Likes

All 1994-98 FTO’s including the HKS should be tallied together as it’s basically the same car just different body kits and a few tweaks here and there, so just have either the GPvR or GPX and have all the bumpers and spoilers as options (HKS rear bumper looking like standard bumper with HKS cannon of an exhaust)

2 Likes

I would love to see this with the option of either GT LM edition race car style (basically a mash up of ducatro side skirts hks front bumper a wild rear end and wide arches) or the taeivon trampio style wide kit options

“Research” this kit as a preset option.

9 Likes

It was featured in Forza Motorsport 1-4, please bring it back, it’s been too long!

9 Likes

Yeah this car deserves well more attention not only that if they only add specific cars that are world renowned and great then think about this car as it was voted car of the year 1994 (GPX) and they have a few special editions that a lot of people aren’t aware of

Like this

Literally called the special edition

13 Likes

Has to be the 1994 to 1996 model as preferred the bumper lights (fog and indicator combined oval)

Shame the era for graphics weren’t exactly great back in the day otherwise this would look amazing and I’d love this as a bodykit for the FTO but I think licensing will be a problem here but it’s basically a wide body HKS FTO

8 Likes

There was also the Taeivon Trampio FTO Super Touring car that had a nice kit.

9 Likes

I prefer the original front bumper on this car

7 Likes

Be nice to have Cwest style body kit

11 Likes

That Gran Turismo LM car I’m pretty sure is fictional, so adding that to FH or FM won’t happen.

The FTO is already in the game files somewhere, if the leaks are true.

3 Likes

Yeah, thats why I said research. (Like Quentin Tarantino research) Forza aero is also fictional. Would be happy with a widebody kit styled like that or the super touring one.

3 Likes

The FTO LM edition from GT1&2 (the bright green pixelated one) is a mismatch of actual bodykits e.g the front bumper is a HKS Kansai the skirts are De Cuatro and wide arches and spoiler is from the Taeivon Trampio. The only panel that’s fictional is the rear bumper so just add the Taeivon rear end and I’d be happy

2 Likes

Here’s the 1994-96 GPX

Or add this as a kit for the GPvR as that’s more likely to be added to the game

4 Likes

I think if they add the GPvR they should include the HKS kit

Front bumper

Spoiler

Rear bumper and exhaust

Or standard bumper with HKS exhaust in bumper options

And make sure you can slam it

There’s nothing worse than a sporty looking car that looks like it’s on stilts

10 Likes

This is a nice build too. Lots of existing parts to create cool widebody FTO’s

6 Likes

That video shows the nice bulky natural lines of the body no wide body kit. Hope the devs see this if they ring it to the game so they can see how it’s supposed to look

3 Likes