Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995-1999

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for either or both Horizon and Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, other related info about the cars you’re requesting, and which game(s) you’d like this car to be in. Please limit photos to just a few for reference to avoid long scrolling.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995-1999

This model is represented in FH5 as the:

• 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (FM1 to FM7, FH3 through FH5)

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

3 Likes

Ive noticed a lot of people driving this car lately. I think it was be a perfect candidate to get a custom body kit, similar to what was done with the anniversary edition viper, and launch as a horizon edition car on a future update

1 Like

I would love to see this car in forza because i own the car and would enjoy driving it around Mexico or even some tracks on motorsport

1 Like

Hello! I am writing to you on behalf of the Mitsubishi Eclipse Spain club. We are very happy that they have included the second generation of our favorite model in their splendid game, but… why have they not included the 1998 restyling?

Currently, it is the most coveted to find and without a doubt the version that most attracts drivers around the world! Maybe they could include it in some future update? Thank you for your time and for developing this great game!

2 Likes

Add some more bodykits and wings. We’re also missing a roofscoop

Another one that should definitely be brought too horizon if not atleast make these factory bumpers skirts and wing available for the current 95 eclipse gsx that’s already offered. They look 100x better :+1:t2:

1 Like

Really like to see the 1999 gsx version. Not the 1995 model.

1 Like