Mitsubishi Colt 2002-2012

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Mitsubishi Colt

This model has been featured in Forza as the

• 2010 Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart (FM3-FM4)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Hatchback
  • Wagon (Plus)
  • Coupé Cabriolet (CZC)
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-facelift (2002-2008)
  • Facelift (2009-2013)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Standard
  • Ralliart
  • Ralliart Version-R
0 voters

It would be the best for Colt RalliArt to return in new Forza…

10 Likes

We need the best version, that one from FH4 seems like they are holding back. I admit it is cool that it’s a 2-door though.

We need at least the Ralliart Version-R with all the body trim. But what is cool is they made one specifically for racing with added rigidity in the frame to give it better handling, if they add one to FH5 they might as well make it this one…

MITSUBISHI COLT RALLIART VERSION R SPECIAL (specs)

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Version R goes Special

It might look a little difficult to differentiate the new version, but the only big novelty about this model consists of a new welding process for the doors, which gives an extra 10% in body rigidity, translated into better handling on race tracks. The final goal of this minor change was to obtain a time of less than 1 minute and 10 seconds on the Tsukuba circuit.
And because this was not enough to put the “Special” edition into a different light, the car manufacturer also introduced new 16 inch alloy wheels, resembling the ones on the Lancer Evolution X and two new paint options called “Metallic Red” and “Lightning Metallic Blue”. Otherwise, the “Special” edition is just the same as the Colt Ralliart Version R, equipped with a four cylinder, 1.5 liter turbocharged engine developing 163 horsepower.
For those who want to know, we must say the final goal of this minor change was to obtain a time of less than 1 minute and 10 seconds on the Tsukuba circuit, a goal achieved, of course, thanks to the Japanese precision.

5 Likes

This version isnt from this gen, its from 2012-forwards

you need request this version on the requests

I guess there’s two kinds of Colts?

Even here, in left hand drive:

Kind of makes it confusing. I guess the one in the game is American and everywhere else in the world got the one I am showing? I just fell in love with them but I don’t know all the history. I know Mitsubishi likes to confuse us with the Mirage’s and the Colt’s, I used to have a Dodge Colt which was a Mitsubishi Mirage rebadge, but now they’re all just Colt’s. They made a whole different overlapping generation I guess.

Looking on Wikipedia:

Screenshot_20230404-060617_Chrome

It’s actually the car from the game that is a 2013… (as a final year anyway?)

I still think it’s safe to share the same thread. I know I am super new here, and there are threads for every single possible variant of a car, but it’s basically the same car and pretty much everyone who posted in the 1991-1999 Mitsubishi Pajero thread are asking for the Evolution version of the Pajero, which is a completely different vehicle. The Evo was made from 97-99 so they may as well made a separate thread instead of going all the way back to 91. I think the forums here are more for fun voting on cars we like on the odd chance that someone up in Forza-land will take notice. :slight_smile:

Nope

And here is a 2010 Colt Ralliart at Geneva that year

3 Likes

Probally it, since Cold in USA is more a smaller hatchback while in rest of world is a bigger car, besides in some countries is used as a Mitsubishi rebage of Renaut Clio

This isnt the same car as the car on motorsport?

1 Like

What are the differences?

Well…

They do come in a little 2-door as well, I just don’t think they made a RalliArt of it. I could be wrong, though!

It even came as a little convertible!

There are actually countless examples of 2-door RalliArt’s, but I think people are just making them with bumpers and stuff from 4-doors.

I even stumbled across a whole Facebook group here with people from Turkey and Armenia, maybe I will poke my head in there and probe them for answers lol. I swear they must be building them!

1 Like

Man, I must have been really tired last night when I looked at that Wikipedia article because I didn’t notice how much stuff was hidden under the “Z30, 2002” section. On mobile, when it’s collapsed it seems like the whole page is empty but actually there is a wealth of information here I am seeing for the first time. I thought that screenshot about the Netherlands version was from an entirely different Wikipedia!

Colt detective glasses enabled

So the JDM version goes all the way back to 2002?? I thought for sure that was a different generation. That should say 2002-2013!

Are you serious, Switzerland got a CZT RalliArt?

There is even a whole Facebook Group dedicated to the Swiss CZT RalliArt!!! I have to import one from there now it seems lol. Sorry, Japan!

Looking at one classified site in Switzerland under the RalliArt trim, it seems like the majority of them are the Forza-looking type (Netherlands-made? What do we even call that version?) but there is one listing for a JDM-looking type. It even says limited edition in the posting!!!

chrome_cQFXCZWkjV

Is the Forza-looking one in a 2-door also called a CZT? Okay I think I had enough Colt searching for one day. :rofl:

3 Likes

this is the new generation, you should go to Requests