Mercedes X-Class 2018-2020 (W470)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Mercedes-Benz X-Class (W470)

This topic is for voting on variants of this model other than the 2018 Mercedes-Benz X-Class (X250d) already featured in FH5.

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which versions do you prefer?

• X200 (Petrol)
  • X220d (Diesel)
  • X350d (Diesel)
0 voters

Mercedes-Benz X 350 d

3 Likes

2 Likes

I know this would sound odd but, here goes…

2020 Mercedes-Benz X 350d

Mercedes X-class is already in FH4 and FH5. But it’s the X 250d as represented. This X-class I want to talk about, is the more powerful version of it. From what I heard, the X-class is an expensive rebadge of Nissan Navara, as my parents owned one IRL.

X 350d has a 3.0 OM642 Turbo Diesel V6 engine, producing 258HP and 550 nm of Torque. It has the same 7-speed Automatic, but the AT shift layout is different on the X350d. Its sequential shift mode is engaged via Paddle shifters, unlike the X250d, its shifting is used in the gear shifter, like the original counterpart - Navara.

If this will be added, it has V6 badges on the fenders, and PLEASE give it roof rails, as it doesn’t exist in the one already in-game. It was served as part of a wide bodykit. Also, this one has different set of wheels too.