Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2021-current

The 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series was added to FH5 in June 2023. This topic reached 1050 votes.

Mercedes-AMG GT 2021-current

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport
0 voters
1 Like

Yes i want

2 Likes

Don’t forget to vote at the top….I agree…I want.

2 Likes

The fastest manufacturer-spec production car on the Nürburgring, the AMG GT is the most extreme of AMG’s Black Series model line yet, adding 145 PS to the already extreme AMG GT R. It has components usually reserve for full-on racecars, like active aerodynamics, flat-plane crank, carbon fibre anti-roll bar and tailor-made tyres.

23 Likes

yesssiiirrrr

2 Likes

Yes plz

2 Likes

Bring the 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series to fh5.

6 Likes

yes, best mercedes ever made

3 Likes

Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series

12 Likes

Also this is used as the Safety Car in select F1 races this year and it would be mega if this came with the option of the wing that has the integrated Safety Car lights in it

6 Likes

YES PLEASE!

3 Likes

Worth adding.

1 Like

Definitely needed the 2021 AMG GT Black Series!!! its sounds different like it’s completely Flatplane, unlike the AMG GT R where it’s a bit of a rasp. Due to the fact that the same 4.0 Bi-turbo V8 gets a Flatplane crankshaft.

8 Likes

I just hope if they put this in game, they would make the stats very competitive without engine swapping for Class S1. Totally a must have for Forza 5.

PS - The current AMG GT & GTC in Forza 5 are a bit underpowered for Class S1 and A respectively.

2 Likes

Mercedes amg gt black series 2022 with widebody options and the f1 safety car features as well in custom upgrade

7 Likes

Is a really cool car

2 Likes

This is my favorite car please add

They really need to atleast Nerf a Mercedes Car without the help of engine swapping. I hope if they bring this car ingame, the stats would actually be reasonable the way Ferraris and Lamborghinis run.

2 Likes

such a beautiful car

Definitely a top want of mine for the Forza Horizon series!

1 Like