Mazda RX-7 1992-2002 (FD)

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body, trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

See the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Mazda RX-7 1992-2002 (FD) Series 6-8

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A (FM2 through FH5)
  • 1997 Mazda RX-7 (FM2 through FH5)

Can’t find an option for a 1993 RX-7 but this style of factory spoiler needs more love.

6 Likes

What’s annoying is the spoiler your on about is available for the Spirit R and not the 97 RX-7 fd it’s supposed to be for

2 Likes

What about the Mazdaspeed A-Spec? It looks really good!

5 Likes

This reminds me of the good old Gran Tur days

Would be keen to see the 2001 RX7 Type R Bathurst R, 500 made.
download

3 Likes

2002 JDM Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A or B (Coupe) (276hp) for Forza Motorsport

1 Like

In theory it looks “the same” as the Spirit R, but it would be an amazing opportunity to finally remodel the RX-7 properly. On top of this, doesn’t the Bathurst R have adjustable suspension by default?

1 Like

Well, I think we all know (and deeply love) the base car and we all know as well how it looks like. Therefore I decided to post some pics of just a little modified and unusual FDs. :wink:

RX-7 FD “Zetsuei” tuned by KRC:

RX-7 FD “Hirameki” tuned by KRC:

RX-7 FD “Mikado” tuned by KRC:

RX-7 FD tuned by RE Amemiya:

RX-7 FD “Madbul”

RX-7 FD RS Pantera 3:

And well … in japan even the cops are cool… :grin::

1 Like

The currently available RX-7s have deformed models, you guys need to fix them for the new Motorsport.
On top of this, you should add more trims of the RX-7, with varying levels of availability. Or at least customizations of all these specifications:

I’ve said previously that the 1997 RX-7 we currently have in Forza is a 1993 USDM model and there is even a good photo of it.

RX-7’s 3D model in Forza is criminally inaccurate. It desperately needed to be fixed for FM5 but all it got was a miniscule change of the front and rear bumper shape which didn’t impact the overall shape. Now for the new Motorsport it needs to be fixed more than ever. You need to get it right this time.

Wasn’t the Type RZ Model the same model that is portrayed as Keisuke’s car in Initial D. The Badges are different. And he later installed an Amemiya Body Kit in Stage 4.

desktop-wallpaper-mazda-rx-7-rx7-rotary-fd3s-initial-d-keisuke-takahashi-yellow-simple-japan-japanese-car-japanese-cars-redsuns-3840x1600-fd3s