Mazda 3 / Axela 2010-2013

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Mazda 3 / Axela 2010-2013

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 (FM3 through FM7)

Ah yes, one of the traffic cars that we never get to drive since Horizon 3, would love to see this return!

11 Likes

Photo of Speed 3

16 Likes

The GT-M is a nice car too. Maybe nice to add as a bodykit like the stock bumpers on the Audi RS4

I just wanted to say as someone who now owns this car IRL. I was sad to see the last iteration of it in motorsport 7, it has been such a “blue ball” the past two games with it being in traffic and not actually to own in game. So please either add this to horizon 5 or the new motorsport as it is a very fun sporty car, great rival to golf or civic with the right mods :wink:

7 Likes

Same with VW Fox, they deserve being player cars, not just NPC

2 Likes

The VW Fox is a fun little car! In FM4 I made an R version which VW never made. It was dark blue with black mirrors, Abt front bumper and BBS Y-spoke wheels. I tuned the stock 1.2 engine to 1.4 with turbo to 170hp. I wish I could drive it again.

Would love to see this return to the carlist

2 Likes

great car you got my vote!

2 Likes

Guys please vote for this car. It has a very good handling and looks way ahead of its era and year.

I also own a basic version of this car,surely not as agile as the speed version,but still fun to drive

7 Likes

We need the speed 3 back In Forza horizon 5. It’s not the fastest car but it’s a fun car to drive in the game . I still play forza horizon 3 and mainly drive this car only in every game session Im in… The car is already in forza horizon 5 as a traffic car so it shouldn’t be hard to implement/allow access to drive it in the game.

4 Likes

2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3

5 Likes

great car got one IRL

3 Likes

I want one in GT-M trim and 2.0 engine :slight_smile:

I want 2010 Mazda 3 1.6 perol

8 Likes

I got the 2010 Mazda 3 GT-M trim 2.5 liter engine.

1 Like

We didn’t get that one in Europe. Only a 1.6, 2.0 or diesel

Please bring this car back as a playable vehicle! It has been featured in Forza Motorsport 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Horizon 2 and Horizon 3. It even had a few bodykits! Just phone Mazda and say “Hey, can we use the Mazdaspeed 3 again as a playable car in Horizon 5? ”And they’ll say: “You’re not??” And then PGG goes: “Well, actually, because of the licenses and all…” And then Mazda goes: “Well then friggin’ do it already!” It’s not difficult. And we get a great car added back.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Me to. Ide love to recreate my car.

3 Likes