Mazda 3 2019-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Mazda 3 (Fourth Generation)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Hatchback
  • Sedan
0 voters

Which engine do you prefer?

• 1.5L Inline-4 NA
  • 2.0L Inline-4 NA
  • 2.5L Inline-4 NA
  • 2.5L Inline-4 Turbo
  • 2.0L Inline-4 Mild Hybrid
  • 1.8L Inline-4 Turbo Diesel
0 voters

Which drivetrain do you prefer?

• FWD
  • AWD
0 voters

This is pretty much my favorite daily car, I don’t really like the Hatchback that much, so I would like to have the sedan but both would be welcome :heart:

3 Likes

2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback - AWD - 2.5L N/A owner here.
This is a stellar car, and totally underrated in its class.
This is exactly the the kind of car this game was made to have in it.

The car is FWD with AWD option, comes with a 2.5L N/A and a 2.0L Turbo, factory aftermarket body parts (front lip, side skirts, Hatch wing, and rear diffuser) are optional and would fit nicely with in the mod structure of the game.

its not a “hot hatch” really, more in line with the MG3 hatch… whatever subdivision that thing is in, and would probably start high D class, or Just above it low in C. I think based on actual reality, at best it would max out to A class but be its best in B. Even in stock form, this thing handles incredibly with a good set of shoes on it. (Easily as sticky and confident as my lowered '02 Impreza ever was).

And style and class, this car oozes it from every curve. WOW - I’ve owned a lot of nicely styled cars, it’s important to me, but I’ve never owned a car that I just want to stare at, like art. That is what it is… it’s rolling art. It is so beautiful to look at, Sedan or Hatch.

And comfortable, and refined interior - beautiful leather, and a simplistic minimalist interior design.
There are few cars I want to just sit in and relax… this is one… I find myself just sitting in it after I park… I don’t want to leave… I don’t even have to be driving it - it’s so nice in the cabin.

Again, when I think about the essence of the experience of driving, this car ticks all those boxes and then some. …it is exactly the kind of car this game was made to honor and celebrate. I know it’s not popular and tops of the voting lists around here - but it’s also not mob rule, and some times the mob needs to shown new things anyway.

I mean, look at this thing…

Tell me it doesn’t 100% belong in this game!

15 Likes

sIde view is kinda annoying to appreciate the car

9 Likes

It’s such a beautiful car, especially in red, it turns quite a lot of heads. It would be awesome if the '19 Mazda 3 Gen4 Hatchback would be added to any of the Forza games (it would be perfect in both Motorsport and Horizon). Fingers crossed it will happen one day.

Kind regards.

7 Likes

Forza Motorsport:

Mazda 3 TCR (2020)

Forza Horizon:

Mazda 3 Hatchback (2019)

9 Likes

It looks great, but IMHO the Gen3 looks even better. The specs aren’t quite as good, but the lines are cut a bit crisper.

I drive one every day in real life. Love it.

3 Likes

This and with the 2.5L Turbo AWD Variant. An option for Mad Mike’s 4-Rotor Formula Drift build as an engine swap would be unreal.

The optional factory body-kit and the Mazda3 TCR body-kits could be nice add-ons.

I drive one everyday and would love to see it in the game, so much fun and so refined but getting to thrash it on screen would be a joy.

8 Likes

They’re nice, but I’d really like a 2 door version if possible. Seems that’s not a thing though

2 Likes

Would love to recreate my supercharged Mazda 3 in game!

6 Likes

Please Forza … Do it

7 Likes

2021 Mazda 3 Turbo Premium Plus
2.5 Turbo I4
6-speed Automatic with Paddle shifts

14 Likes

as a 2021 Turbo Premium Plus owner I absolutely LOVE this car, truly underrated “hot” hatch. With it in Gran Turismo now (not the AWD turbo model tho, pls add the Premium Plus instead) I think this car is a perfect fit in the new motorsport! plus Mad Mike has a 1400hp 4-rotor twin turbo pikes peak BEAST currently tearing it up on the mountain. Plus the widebody kit for it was actually made by Mazda so maybe that would be easier to license than any aftermarket parts? (Corksport wing tho pls). Attaching some pics of mad mikes 3 to spice up the thread.

6 Likes

As the owner of the 2022 Turbo AWD model, I can whole heartedly say it deserves to be in Horizon. It handles beautifully and it’s a great punchy little car. With most of the torque being at the lower end of the RPM and with AWD, it really loves taking off

6 Likes

I second that. Is this particular Mazda 3 you mentioned (Turbo Premium Plus) AWD?

2 Likes

Yes it is.

2 Likes

…I would like to point out to everyone that the Mazda 3 is now assembled in Mexico… that makes it at least as Mexican as the Tsuru right? So, lets get this added pronto since being made in Mexico is an instant pass into the game.

Thanks!

2 Likes

This voting isnt just for Horizon, it is for Motorsport too
Also it dont demepnds of T10, licencing from Mazda is also playing a factor since the car is also missing on Motorsport as well

1 Like

It was mostly a joke, and a jab at the community, T10 and PGG, for including a car based on a viral-video when there are cooler cars out there that deserve budget. We haven’t had a recent generation Mazda added to the game (4 or 5) since the MX-5 redesign - a 6 year old car that was new when FM7 came out. The only 3 in the game is the 3rd Gen, and it’s a traffic car. The 4th gen is a great design, it’s a capable little car with N/A or Turbo, FWD and AWD and has a wide body race variant with the 4 rotor buzzsaw in it.
This car is right up this games alley.

I’m mostly just being a pouty Mazda 3 owner who isn’t at all surprised that we don’t have cool newer cars because people up-vote meme cars, viral video cars, then complain about being drip fed old content then also mass-up-vote cars that are from old content and ported over 1:1. (looking at you Alfa). As it is I know we’ll get the Cosmo before we get any variation of a 3 back in the game, even the Gen3 that is already here.

Edit 2: I’m aware that a certain competitors game has the current generation Mazda 3 in it. And reality is, I would completely change platforms to play that game rather than play FM, and I’d rather play FH5 without it than play either of the other two, because I’m not really interested in track-locked games.

1 Like

They see me Zoom-Zoom’ing

It’s so pretty!

The ‘suggested speed limit’ was ignored.

1 Like