Lotec Sirius 2000+

VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for both Horizon and Motorsport games. Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Lotec Sirius

The Lote Sirius could be thought of as a German Pagani Zonda, an ultra-rare supercar with a Mercedes-derived V12. However, the Sirius added two turbochargers to the engine, something Pagani would do more than 10 years later with the Huayra, helping it produce 1200 PS. In 2000… It would also have been the fastest car in the world, capable of 400 km/h. As you may have gathered, Lotec was not quite as successful as Pagani, Koenigsegg or Bugatti, all supercar success stories that started in the late 90s/early 2000s. There is footage of it driving though, so I see no reason why this monster shouldn’t be in Forza: Lotec Sirius 2004 - YouTube

6 Likes

I love this car. It’s one of those obscure supercars from the early ‘00s. I prefer the Concept version with BBS wheels over the later 5-spoke wheels. Either way, it would be very unique to have this car in a racing game.

6 Likes

Agreed, these wheel do look better. Sadly, there is little photos of this monster, and I wanted a high-quality one with no watermarks.

1 Like

I think the car still exists and the website is up (albeit outdated).

You should be able to contact him.

I once send an email and Kurt Lotterschmid himself replied back :stuck_out_tongue: But this was over 10 years ago

1 Like

Lotec Sirius

1 Like