Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition 2012

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition

This model has been represented in Forza as the:

• 2012 Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition (FH1)

The car could be added during the Horizon Anniversary period, it’s an amazing car that appeared in the first game and then never seen again.

7 Likes

This was one of the cars i wanted for the 10th Anniversary event as a Festival Playlist reward, i’d love for this to be added since i never got to try it in Horizon 1.

would have liked this in the anniversary update too but i just hope we get this car at all its really underrated

2012 Nurburgring Edition should definitely come back to newer Forza titles as it’s only available in FH1. This track-focused masterpiece needs to reappear.

Although if we wanted it back to the new Forza Horizon, It’s also capable enough for Forza Motorsport just to take this to an actual Nurburgring track to perform a hotlap record.

11 Likes

I’m still having hope for the Nürburgring Edition to make it into FH5 at some point. I fell in love with the thing after seeing it in the Recaro Car Pack for FH1.

8 Likes

This car should be in both FH5 & FM!

3 Likes

Why hasn’t this come back? This car deserves to be in more games besides FH1!
IMG_6147

2 Likes

Should come back ill pay 300 million for it

1 Like

Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition

5 Likes

I have to say they need this car in Motorsport for sure have this and the standard car would be nice to have please add this in i love the LFA

1 Like

I like Nurburgrung Edition than normal LFA.

I agree. We want this LFA.

1 Like