Lexus IS 2005-2015

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body, trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

See the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Lexis IS (second generation)

This topic covers the IS and IS F second generation models in both sedan and convertible body types.

This model has been represented in Forza as the

• 2009 Lexus IS F (FM3 to FH4)
  • 2006 Lexus IS350 (FM2 to FM4)

The same IS F from FH4. We want it back in FH5.

13 Likes

And the IS350 from Forza Motorsport 4

I agree, it’s a very good looking car and it would be nice to see/drive it in game. Especially the ISF or it’s(I assume predecessor), the IS500.

2013 Lexus IS350 F-sport (2nd generation of IS)

2013 is the last year of production of sports sedan powered by 3,5l V6 with code 2GR-FSE. F-sport version has sports seats, sport tuned suspension and more.

5 Likes

And in FM 2023.

The 2006 Lexus IS350 was featured in Forza Motorsport 2, 3 and 4. In FM4 it could even be turned into a makeshift sleeper IS-F with said car’s engine swap, even though FM4 already featured the IS-F. Pretty cool :smiley:

1 Like

Please add to fh5 and the new Motorsport. Or the new Lexus is 500 please. Maybe Lexus GSF? But one of the sedans with the v8. I’m playing Motorsport 6 just for the IS’s

I’d say we should be able to do something around the opposite, where the standard IS has an additional race-inspired widebody that’s not available on the IS F, and the IS F has a standard IS body kit, on top of sharing other body modifications between the two trims, as well as engine swaps.

One more thing:
Can you at least bring this IS F to the new FORZA MOTORSPORT? You managed to bring the IS350 and GS350 back so why not the IS F???

FYI: IS 350 is a 3rd-gen model.

2 Likes

The ISF had a great run in video games.

da643745c9db4cf492b665b9e699e027
download

1 Like