Lancia Thema 1984-1994

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Lancia Thema (First Generation)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• Sedan
  • Wagon
  • Limousine
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Series I (1984-1987)
  • Series II (1988-1991)
  • Series III (1992-1994)
0 voters

Which engine options do you prefer?

• 2.0L Inline-4
  • 2.0L Inline-4 Turbo
  • 2.8L V6
  • 3.0L V6
  • 2.9L V8 (Thema 8•32)
  • 2.5L Inline-4 Turbo (Diesel)
0 voters

Yes! FWD Lancia saloon with a real Ferrari V8 engine. It has a movable rear wing too. What’s not to love?

13 Likes
4 Likes

Just imagine how much better the Italian Automotive update would look if the Playlist consisted of at least 4 cars last seen before Horizon 4 and/or at least 4 cars completely new to the franchise.
The Lancia Thema 8.32 is a perfect example of a car that just needs to be in Forza. A luxury saloon made on the same platform as 3 others but with an incredibly unique engine option taken straight from Ferrari.
ZmYxMDcudQw4Gjt3TA54GXtCby0KV3ZPLFp3ZkxEaFVpAGIpTRQvGTYTOCgXWyoBdhQsKgAcO0AtECgpAlhiQGpKYHZTQmNabFV-IQUTa11uVic0BFcn

4 Likes

I bought a Lancia Thema v6 as my first car and id like to also drive it on forza but sadly the car isn’t known enough for ppl to vote for it but i hope that it whould bring some attraction to this very underrated car considering that the 8.32 model has a FERRARI V8 AND A ACTIVE AREO SPOILE!!! But yeh i whould love to have that car in the game as my dad also love them

Idk if the pictures worked but thats how it looks. The Lotus Carlton shares the same rear end. ALSO THIS IS NOT THE 8.32 im to broke to own that this is the v6 model

2 Likes

I own a v6 model and my dad used to own the trubo i4 and u right they shoudl have added this car its crazy underrated

2 Likes