Lamborghini Urus variants 2022-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Lamborghini Urus variants

This topic is for voting on production variants of this model other than the 2019 Lamborghini Urus already featured in FH5.

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• Urus S
  • Urus Performante
0 voters

2023 Urus S and Performante

3 Likes

Lamborghini Urus Performante

7 Likes

2023 Lamborghini Urus Performante

(The very first picture is a Urus S, but they pretty much look the same in the front, and I really like that picture🤷🏻‍♀️)

2 Likes

I’m fine with the standard Urus, but would still be nice to have the Performante.

2023 Lamborghini Urus Performante

2 Likes

Novitec Lamborghini Urus Performante Esteso

1 Like

2023 Urus Performante

In just a few years after Lamborghini released the Urus, they made a High-performance version of it. It’s none other than the Performante, that includes exterior design additions and performance changes. It even gets new set of wheels and is 104 lbs (47 kgs) lighter than the standard ones.

It obviously had the same powertrain as the base Urus, such as the 4.0 FSI V8 and 8-speed AT. Thing is, the Performante had a little upgrade to 657HP, while the base one performs at 641HP.

Who knows, I think there should be a chance for it to take part in European Automotive in FH5 very soon. Cross your fingers, people.