Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Coupé 2019-2022

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Lamborghini Sián FKP 37

This topic is for the coupe, the 2020 Lamborghini Sián Roadster was added to FH5 in December 2022.

Yes. I want this beast

8 Likes

Don’t know why they haven’t added this in yet.

9 Likes

Oh yes please.

7 Likes

Espero que el sian o el suru ya esten antes de que forza horizon 5 cumpla 1 año desde que se lanso vomos forza escucha a tu comunidad porfa

2 Likes

I want lambo!!!

2 Likes

Just like the Reventon was the ultimate edition of the Murcielago, Lambo’s long-running flagship, the Sian is the final chapter of the Aventador story. Adding supercapacitors to the legendary V12 makes it the first hybrid Lambo and also it most powerful road car ever. Luckily the V12 is going nowhere just yet, as the Aventador replacement is rumored to be getting a hybrid-assisted one, but this still feels like the end of the line for a legend. What a way to go out. Going back to the beginning, the design of the Sian should also provide us a glimpse at the design of the next V12 Lambo, just like the Reventon previewed the Aventador.

17 Likes

This is a beautiful car

3 Likes

3 Lamborghinis are missing
[Staff Edit: each voting topic is specific to a model, not for other wishlisting. See the link in the first post of this topic for guidance on using Car Voting. - TTMM]

1 Like

Lamborghini Sián FKP 37

8 Likes

They should have added this car ages ago

2 Likes

Would love this one to make its Forza debut! ‘Project Cars 3’ has this car as a DLC, if you didn’t know.

1 Like

They can add the Roadster too :+1:
Say hello to the Lamborghini Sián Roadster | Top Gear

1 Like

This should definitely be added, can’t leave out the fastest and most powerful Lambo ever produced, and the way the electric motor assists the V12 is pretty awesome.

2 Likes

S15 will come out

1 Like

Apparently it’s coming!

8 Likes

yes :grin: :+1:
Hope this is not a false leak

1 Like

its legit, the roadster version is coming

5 Likes

I hope they add the coupe too

9 Likes