Lamborghini Murcielago variants 2002-2010

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Lamborghini Murciélago

This topic covers production variants other than the 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV already in FH5.

This model has also appeared in Forza games as the:

• 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (FM2-FM4)
  • 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago (FM2-FM4)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• Coupé
  • Roadster
0 voters

Which versions do you prefer?

• Murciélago
  • Murciélago LP640
  • Murciélago 40th Anniversary
  • Murciélago LP640 Versace
  • Murciélago LP650-4 Roadster
0 voters

My absolute dream super car I wish this car would be in Forza :pensive:

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640-4 2009 Facelift

30 Likes

Please add the 2007 LP640, absolute dream car, currently buy the SV on Horizon and wish I could take the wing off.

9 Likes

I would love to see the normal Murciélago

14 Likes

We need more votes guys cmon! I think we can do this if we get enough votes

9 Likes

The simple fact we have the Hoonibutt Whatevermobile 16 billion horsepower but not a simple early 2000’s Murcielago shows how backwards PGG’s priorities are for the car list

11 Likes

7123_main_f

LamborghiniMurcielagoP11-vi

14 Likes

LP-640 please :+1:

5 Likes

LP640 Plz

5 Likes

Badly miss the original Murcielago (the 2005 model seen since Motorsport 2), but apparently, the model depicted in-game is the automatic one, and not with the iconic “gated manual”. That alone makes it more timeless and desirable compared to its later and faster derivatives. Would love to see it in both Horizon 5 and Motorsport 8.

10 Likes

The 2005 and 2007 Murcielagos were in standard looks. They better return to the new Forza titles.

16 Likes

I absolutely love the facelift version so much :sob: I hope with this new Italian new update next month that they bring this :,D :crossed_fingers:t4:

4 Likes

For me any murci will do fine even the lp670 sv which is already in the game as long as they add a gated shifter in the middle with the appropriate shifting animations i’m happy, but would love to have the lp640 too, plus its more realistic as there are only 7 lp670 murci sv with a stick, most of the are e-gear, the lp640 are manual so this would be cool along with a few body kits possibly would be amazing!

5 Likes

same dude

1 Like

2007 - 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640 ( coupe or roadster ) gated manual :ok_hand:
images.jpeg-161
images.jpeg-162

8 Likes

Perfection! The two missing Murcielagos we need !

5 Likes

A darn shame that the SV isn’t even in the new Forza Motorsport. I do hope they add it later in updates, but I’m very distraught that it’s not there at launch. The LP670-4 SV and the LP640 would be wonderful additions to Motorsport.

4 Likes

Honestly, it’s that simple.

Original > LP 640

2 Likes

I would really like a roadster variant of the Murcielago in FH5!

I still want the original Murciélago. Compared to all the other Lamborghini’s that came after it, this one looks clean and simple. Not as flashy and overdone as let’s say, the Huracan STO. Just a nice clean and still modern design. I’m happy to see how well this car aged and how the design held up!

4 Likes