Lamborghini Huracan STO 2020-current

The 2020 Lamborghini Huracan STO was added to FH5 in April 2023. This topic reached 756 votes.

Lamborghini Huracan STO

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport
0 voters

We need this

7 Likes

Yeaaah

3 Likes

We need this car.

1 Like

The STO (Super Trofeo Omologata, referring to Lambo’s single-make racing series) is the ultimate evolution of the Lamborghini Huracan. It ditches all-wheel drive in the name of increasing weight and the body is 75% carbon fiber. As standard with track-focused specials, the STO also throws in a massive rear wing and F1-inspired brakes. It also has a snorkel for added engine cooling, and, more importantly, looking cool.

10 Likes

Yessss we need this now, for first. Rwd HURACAN STO

1 Like

Lamborghini Huracán STO

10 Likes

[Staff Edit - Car Voting is not a place for debate or criticism. If you’re not interested in the model please just skip it. - TTMM]

1 Like

I just want to point out that this would be the fourth or fifth option for the huracan when added, and similar the copious amounts of Ferrari that most will never drive, there are a lot of other cars in this world to explore. Adding something that has more character due to its age or pedigree may go over better then adding this car if not replacing one of its current counterparts: hurican, hurican Evo, hurican performante, etc.

5 Likes

While you are correct, I would just like to point out that the STO would be the first RWD Huracan in the game. That said, I do agree, four Huracans is a bit much. For me the best option would be to have the Performante (ultimate AWD/pre-facelift) and STO (ultimate RWD, run-out special). The STO would also be the first RWD Lambo from the VAG ownership to be added. So, to conclude, we should have the STO, but lose the base model (ig they needed it for the 10th anniversary) and the Evo (no idea why it was added, it’s just the base model with a body kit and the Performante engine).

3 Likes

Still waiting

1 Like

It looks sick too!

1 Like

Neeeed this :smiley: please

2 Likes

Yey a colourful Lamborghini yey

1 Like

why would you replace an existing car?? dumbest idea i have heard today

3 Likes

looks like we gonna get

edit: NVM

1 Like

Announced in our April Forza Monthly, the STO will be added to FH5 in the Series 20 (High Performance) update on April 27. As of the announcement this topic had 710 votes and ranked #6 in Car Voting.

This topic will remain open for voting for it in the upcoming Forza Motorsport game.

6 Likes

I agree, it’s good for Motorsport as well. It has capabilities to handle in a Racetrack. THE HURACAN MULTIVERSE IS EXPANDING!!!

3 Likes