Lamborghini Gallardo 2003-2008

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Lamborghini Gallardo (Pre-Facelift)

This topic is specifically for voting on the pre-facelift Gallardo models, for voting on the facelift models click here.

The pre-facelift Gallardo has appeared in Forza as the:

• 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (FM2-FM4)
  • 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo (FM2-FM4)

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which versions do you prefer?

• Gallardo Coupé
  • Gallardo Spyder
  • Gallardo Superleggera
  • Gallardo SE
  • Gallardo Nera
0 voters

We need a 5.0 Gallardo in the game. It was last seen in FM4 and we have 2 2nd gen Gallardos but not 1 1st gen. It sounds better, arguably looks better. And is much cooler

12 Likes

Used-2008-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Superleggera-Fully-Serviced-Incredibly-Clean
God I’d love to see the Superleggera in the game

16 Likes

Gallardo Coupe:

Gallardo Spyder:

Gallardo Coupe Superleggera:

Gallardo Coupe tuned by Hamann:

SPECIAL - Lamborghini Concept S:

9 Likes

The first gen Gallardo Coupe is one of the best looking Lamborghini’s and Supercars ever made imo

This and the first-Gen + LP640 Murciélago pretty much dominated my taste in cars since their reveal and I still think this era is the most pure of VAG-owned Lamborghini.

It’s just an incredibly clean and simple design with no added frills but just has all the necessities to convey that you’re looking at an exotic car. The Cassiopeia Rims as well also look fantastic and just complement the clean lines of the car so well.

I honestly think the Facelifted Version took way more away from the car then it added just due to all the extra bits they added. Obviously some of them serve a purpose and help the car with the added engine performance but it just doesn’t have the same feeling around it.

I’d love to see the return of either the base model Coupe or the Superleggera to complement the LP570-4 we have already and to give some more variation to the A Class Modern Supercars Division.

8 Likes

My favorite Lamborghini in existence, would love to race it in FH5.

1 Like

The Mk1 Gallardo must return to new Forza titles. It’s still the best despite it having a Superleggera in the first place.

10 Likes

The 2005 Gallardo coupe, the 2006 Superleggera coupe and the 2009 LP560-4 Coupe are the missing Gallardos we need !!

5 Likes