Koenigsegg Gemera 2024-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Koenigsegg Gemera

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which Engine Option do you prefer?

• I3 (TFG)
  • V8
0 voters

Oh please.

15 Likes

We need it.

19 Likes

This model has a lot of firsts for Koenigsegg. First completely in-house engine design, first four-seater, first hybrid. Don’t expect the performance to be held back by its innovations though, as the hyper-saloon packs a combined 1700 PS, 600 of which come from the aforementioned in-house designed twin-turbo 3-cylinder, nicknamed Tiny Friendly Giant. And you thought the GR Yaris’ 3-cylinder was impressive.

27 Likes

We need it
You can ear the Gemera’s motor here :point_down:
Listen to the Koenigsegg Gemera fire up for the first time | Top Gear

20 Likes

We need it

9 Likes

Please add!!

8 Likes

Hope they will

7 Likes

It’s not their first hybrid or completely in house design, but they should definitely add it

1 Like

Really? Enlighten me then as to which was Koenigsegg’s first hybrid. I agree partly with the first point though, as the Agera’s V8 was an in-house design, but to my understanding it was still partly based on the Ford Modular engine.

2 Likes

I think, this car should be an x-class in stock due to its power and drivetrain, but ok, let it be if possiable!

3 Likes

I think it doesnt make any sense to make it x-class in stock, unless u can degrade it to s2
i mean u couldnt even participate in some seasonal quests. And it’s not that powerful at all to compare it to an x-class tuned Jesko.

4 Likes

Yes please add it

4 Likes

x-class is not actually qwuals 999 PI. this is just limitation of 3 digits in numbers, you can still upgrade x-class cars even further. and if Gemera was in the game, it might be able to be upgraded at least by weight reduction and tires width.

1 Like

but x-class is still to much, if the gemera should be a stock x-class the jesko should too.
and then everyone would complain

1 Like

actually, no. gemera is an AWD car in stock, which has higher PI in forza. Jesco is RWD, so it can have a lower PI number in stock*

1 Like

but its still worse and thats the thing that counts the most

1 Like

nice.

1 Like

Do I have to beg? :joy:

7 Likes

The Regera was their first hybrid car :smile:

1 Like