Jeep Cherokee 1984-2001 (XJ)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Jeep Cherokee (XJ)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• Standard
  • Wagoneer (1983-1990)
0 voters

Which body style do you prefer?

• 2dr SUV
  • 4dr SUV
0 voters

Which appearance do you prefer?

• Original (1983-1996)
  • Facelift (1997-2001)
0 voters

Which engine option do you prefer?

• Inline-4 Petrol
  • Inline-6 Petrol
  • V6 Petrol (1984-1986)
  • Inline-4 Diesel
0 voters

Which drivetrain do you prefer?

• RWD
  • AWD
0 voters

I think the Jeep XJ should be added.
Specs:
Model year: 1999
Body Type: Sport
Performance Trim: 4.0 I6, 4-Speed Transmission
Other: I would like there to be engine swap options for a 2.5 I4 and or 2.1 I4 Diesel. All of these were for people who had these engines to remake their vehicles in-game more accurately. (with normal engine swap options as well). For the front and rear bumpers, it would be very cool to have offroad options as well as a roof rack.
-Thanks

5 Likes

'84-'96 Cherokee (XJ) 2-door:

'84-'96 Cherokee (XJ) Country 4-door:

'84-'96 Cherokee (XJ) Sport 4-door:

'84-'96 Cherokee (XJ) Laredo 4-door:

'97-'01 Cherokee (XJ) Sport 2-door:

'97-'01 Cherokee (XJ) Sport 4-door:

6 Likes

I would love to be able to rebuild my first car in Forza 5.

Year: 1999
Make: Jeep
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Body Type: Sport (4-door)
Performance Trim: 4.0 I6, 4-Speed Transmission
Other: Forest Green as a color, oversized tires, roof lights, brush bar, and rear spare tire mount as appearance options if possible.

If this gets added it would officially make Forza my favorite car sim series :slight_smile:

xj_green_rear_spare_mount

5 Likes

Definitely a MUST! After all, the XJ Cherokee is the father of the modern SUV, it actually has an importance in the subject so it would only make sense to include it in the game. I’m more inclined for the second generation (97-01), I own a 00, but wouldn’t mind to get a first gen (84-96) in the game.

1 Like

1999 cherokee would be great its the best year for the xj. And has a huge following.

1 Like

We definitely should have a 1989 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4 door with a 4.0l and in either 4 speed auto or 5 speed manual in either Motorsport or Horizon or both possibly because we need more common regular jeeps that are just as iconic as the CJ or Wrangler also as a proud owner of one it would be cool to actually drive my own car in forza especially if its a late 80’s early 90’s 4 door cherokee

I would kill for this in motorsport just because I had a '98 4.0 5spd 4x4 and wish I never sold it.

One of the performance bits could be a lowering kit. Also a turbo. I basically want to be able to build @akaxauto’s XJ. Haha.

Would love to see it in the game i drive it irl and hands down one of my favorites of all time

This car is the quintessential 4x4 off-roader, it must get into this game!
Thanks y’all!

97+ Jeep cherokee XJ Sport with 4.0 inline 6, ive had 3, always wanted to build a lowered xj or lifted on forza, or even widebody it, i know theres a big fanbase for XJ’s so i dont see why it would be a bad idea, they are fun!