Hyundai Kona 2022

This model was added to FH5 as the 2022 Hyundai Kona N as part of the Series 30 Update.

Hyundai Kona (First generation)

Kona has a Peformance version called Kona N

14 Likes

Hyundai Kona N (2021)

6 Likes

Yes please! I would really like to see this car added to Forza Horizon 5!

4 Likes

2022 Kona N

Hyundai’s most recent Crossover SUV has arrived in 2017. Knowing that they could build a future-styled car. 4 years later, they brought a sport package to it just to show off their first high-performance SUV.

The Kona N has arrived in 2021 under the Hyundai N Performance brand. It is equipped with a 2.0 Turbocharged GDI engine producing 276HP and 392 Nm of Torque, fitted with an 8-speed DCT only. Unfortunately, even if the standard Kona trims get AWD, the Kona N is FWD only. That would seem to be a pity.

I do expect for Hyundai’s N Family to expand in Forza franchise since we only got the Veloster currently. We weren’t satisfied to hear that the brand only has 1 car in Forza right now. Show some love for Hyundai’s current performance cars!

5 Likes

I’ll try to stir it up again! Bring us the Kona N Performance!

4 Likes

Hyundai Kona N needs to be in FH5 with its icon sound

1 Like

Yes please! Both the 1.6t AWD and the N would be amazing! It has also been named car of the year again!

1 Like

Hyundai Kona N

KONA N IS COMING TO FH5

1 Like

This model was added to FH5 as the 2022 Hyundai Kona N as part of the Series 30 Update.
This topic reached 119 votes.