Hudson Hornet 1951-1954

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Hudson Hornet (First Generation)

This topic is specifically for the production versions of the Hudson Hornet, for voting on the racing spec versions, please click here.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 1952 Hudson Hornet (FH4 | FM4)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• Sedan
  • Convertible
  • Coupe
  • Hardtop (Hollywood)
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

0 voters

1952 Hudson Hornet 4-Door Sedan

1952 Hudson Hornet Convertible

1952 Hudson Hornet Hollywood

images (50)
images (49)
images (43)

Last featured in FH4

12 Likes

Hello I am a die-hard fan of Forza Motorsports and I was wondering if you guys could add a Hudson Hornet to the game to respect the actor ( Paul Newman ) who played Doc Hudson in cars 1 along with the paint of course for the Hudson Hornet in cars

1 Like

Doc Hudson needs to be back in FH5 for a “Willy’s Butte” reference.

8 Likes

The Hudson Hornet was a monster at S1 Cross Country back in FH4 and it would definitely be amazing again in FH5 with the good offroad physics. Thanks again and we look forward to your decision!!

1 Like

One of the most voted classic cars I’ve ever seen! What are we waiting for? Hopefully it’s not an unsolvable licensing issue :grimacing:
(How the heck does Forza license defunct brands anyways?)

1 Like

Brands like Hudson and AMC are still owned by its parent company so they’d both be in the hands for Stellantis Group which we’ve already seen license issues in the past (Alfa, Abarth, Fiat, Lancia)

5 Likes

2 Likes

Cruel photoshop, got my hopes up! Haha

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hudson Hornet NASCAR 1952-1954

Of all the missing cars not added in the American Automotives update, this was the biggest surprise.

Not only is it incredibly iconic, but it looks this good.

7 Likes

Doc hudson from cars 2006

3 Likes