Honda Civic 2011-2017 (Gen9: FB/FG/FK)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for Forza Horizon.
Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Honda Civic (9th generation) FB, FG, FK

This topic is for voting on all production versions other than the 2016 Honda Civic Type R already in FH5.
This model has also appeared in Forza as the:

• 2014 Honda Civic Si (FM5-FM7)
  • 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FH1 | FH4)

2014 Honda Civic si

2 Likes

Same one from FM7

2 Likes

You guys didn’t include the 2012-2015 Honda Civic SI Sedan (FB6), and it has a K24 six-speed transmission. There are many aftermarket parts for this car, especially Mugen side skirts, Spoiler, rear bumper extension, and front bumper lip. The black FB is my car that I daily drive. I will take more pictures soon and upload them here.

7 Likes

Forza horizon 5 needs this

3 Likes

2014 Civic Si Coupe from Forza Motorsport Xbox One. Which didn’t join Horizon for sure.

8 Likes

Civic Si :+1:

3 Likes

I would be the happiest man alive If you guys add the exact model of that Wikipédia pic. bc it’s the car My dad have and there are NO game in the world that have this car. We only have this model gen9 in :brazil:, and a 2015 refresh with that front grill of @Pioneer876 car,with rear remaining the same as pic above, then it jumps straigh to 10th gen.

We need the 2013 Si coupe. It’s super underrated and can be modified in all kinds of ways.