Honda Civic 1996-2000 (Gen6: EJ/EK/EM)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for either or both Horizon and Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Honda Civic (6th generation) EJ/EK/EM

This topic includes all production model body types and performance trims such as the Type R.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the
1999 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FM1 to FM4) EM1
1997 Honda Civic Type R (FM4 to FH5) EK9

Been waiting for this since FM4 <3

6 Likes

18 Likes

Miss this one so much!

We definitely need the EM1 back

1 Like

I always wanted the 2000 Honda Civic SiR and the 2000 Honda Civic Vi-RS Ferio

2 Likes

Can we get the EJ6 please!!

1 Like

'96-'00 Civic Hatchback:

'96-'00 Civic Sedan:

'96-'00 Civic Coupe:

'96-'00 Civic SI Coupe:

'97 Civic Type-R Hatchback:

2 Likes

Add the wide bodykit of the Forza Edition please!

4 Likes

People want the faster SI model, but people also like the 4 door LX models, plus they are more bland looking making it more unnoticable,also people have made really good track cars out of them. This would be cool to get

2 Likes

Which model?

• Civic LX Sedan
  • Civic EX Sedan
  • Civic EX Coupe
  • Civic Si Coupe
  • Civic DX Hatchback
  • Civic HX Coupe
  • All

0 voters

2 Likes

Honda Civic SI’99 to 2000 EM1 this was an amazing car for its time and a awesome trademark of Honda that should be put in Forza Horizon I see every other Honda but this one I also play with other people that would love to see this car in the game

1 Like

2020 Honda Civic Cyber Night Japan Cruiser 2020

2 Likes

1999 Civic Si Coupe (Forza Motorsport 3&4):

3 Likes

Don’t forget about the other 6th gen civics! The fastback and the aerodeck. Very unloved cars but underrated with their B18C4 in the VTi.

2 Likes

Where is the aerodeck aka wagon