Holden Caprice 2006-2017 (WM/WN) / Chevrolet Caprice

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model generation specifically for FH5.

Add your details below to specify which model year, body type, performance trim, and other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Holden Caprice 2013-2017 (WN)

This model was also known as the:

• Chevrolet Caprice (Middle East)
  • Chevrolet Caprice PPV (North America)
  • Buick Park Avenue (China)
  • Daewoo Veritas (South Korea)
  • Holden Statesman (Australia 2006-2010)

Polls

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which Model do you prefer?

• Caprice WM (2006-2012)
  • Caprice WN (2013-2017)
0 voters

Which Version do you prefer?

• Holden Caprice
  • Holden Statesman
  • HSV Grange
  • Chevrolet Caprice
  • Buick Park Avenue
  • Daewoo Veritas
0 voters

Which Series of each do you prefer?

• Series I
  • Series II
0 voters

Holden caprice please bunch of holdens for the aussies

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

plz vote

3 Likes

Add Chevrolet Caprice 2006-2017

2 Likes

Please we want this car

1 Like

d14483d5874d8761b24a5a70c760aadb01cd1f34

2 Likes

I know this post is nearly a year old but I seriously think the HSV Grange SV should be added to Forza horizon 5.

What is the HSV Grange?
The Grange SV is a limited production version of the WN Grange (a Holden WN Caprice fitted with HSVs special body kit and and a slight performance upgrade with the engine), very limited run with only 51 Grange SVs produced.

Why you should consider adding this car to Forza Horizon:
I really love this car to death and it is one of my most favourite cars and no other game has it, and that’s why I think it should have a home in Forza horizon 5 along with the other Gen-F2 SV line of HSV cars. I am still quite confused as to why a Holden Caprice/Grange WM/WN or Chevy PPV hasn’t even been added to Forza Horizon at all yet, I also think adding the Grange SV would also spice up the selection of HSV cars and bring a new and interesting car to the HSV and Holden enthusiasts within the Forza community.

HSV has done an outstanding job in the development of the Grange SV, it truly is a beautiful machine. I still don’t quiet understand why Forza in general have completely ignored the HSV Grange, the Caprice/Grange often sits in the shadows of the Maloo and Clubsport/GTS sedan because the Grange doesn’t get enough recognition. This car genuinely means the world to me and I would love to be able to drive it in Forza Horizon 5.

Here are a few key points on the general information and Forza car modifications for the Grange SV if it was in Forza Horizon 5:

• Basic drivetrain information of the car: N/A LS3 that outputs 340kW/570Nm, 6 Speed automatic with paddle shifters.

• Conversions with the stock engine I would suggest giving the Grange SV: Turbo kit (the Grange SV does have an LS3 and the LS3 does allow you to give it a turbo), Supercharger kit, Pro charger kit, and Drivetrain swap to AWD.

• Engine swaps to consider: 8.9L V8 DSC, 7.4L Twin Turbo V8, Racing 7.2L V8, 7.0L LS7 V8, 3.0L 2JZ and the 8.4L V10 (LS7 7.0L especially).

• How players could receive the car: Either purchasing it via the auction house or car showroom.

• Suggested price tag for the Grange SV: $45,000 - $56,000

• Interior description: Holden/HSV VF/Gen F interior with DVD player screens built into the headrests of the front passenger and drivers seat, Interior photo examples can be found on the HSV Grange SV review done by Car Sales (link provided below).

• Exterior description: The Grange SV comes in HSVs Heron white paint and a black trim (all silver accents all around the outside of the car including the badges and exhaust tips are painted black).

• Suggested sources of information about the Grange SV:
    Carsguide: https://www.carsguide.com.au/hsv/grange/price/2017/sv
    Car Sales: HSV Grange SV 2016 Review - carsales.com.au
    HSV’s own website: HSV Classics

• What this car means to me and why it should be added to the Forza Horizon 5: This car is the dream car for me, I absolutely love every aspect of this car and it would bring a new opportunity for Holden and HSV enthusiasts to enjoy a car they couldn’t. The Grange SV is quite a rare HSV model as there were only 51 Grange SVs ever produced (one of which reserved for HSV).

Please consider this car as it could really freshen up the selection of HSV vehicles because it is quite boring with only 2 HSV vehicles (the GTS Maloo and the GTS sedan), this car genuinely means the world to me and adding it to Forza Horizon means the world to me.

2016 HSV Grange SV in Heron White with Black trim (Photo source: carsales.com.au/editorial/details/hsv-grange-sv-black-edition-2016-review-103822/)

The very last HSV WN Grange to roll off the production line.

5 Likes

Here is the wiki for the Holden caprice for anyone who doesn’t quite understand what a caprice is:

Australian Caprice

American Caprice

Holden Special Vehicles

Holden

WM

WN

Buick Park Avenue

Chevrolet Caprice

HSV Grange SV

Daewoo Veritas

4 Likes

I hope this car gets added man, its such a beauty.