Holden Commodore 1997-2007 (VT/VX/VY/VZ)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Holden Commodore 1997-2007 (VT/VX/VY/VZ)

This topic is for production versions of the Holden, HSV, or HDT. To vote on the race spec of this model era, click here.

the series 1 HSV VT GTS (1997-1998), was the last car ever made with an all australian designed and developed V8, before holden switched over to the chevrolet LS1. the 355ci 5.7 stroker holden V8 is probably the sweetest sounding push rod V8 i’ve ever heard in my life, and this cars beautiful styling is the perfect match.

the VT commodore was the greatest selling commodore ever made, and one of the best selling cars ever in australia. it’s an absolute icon here and that legacy was continued on the race track by the holden racing team, taking the VT commodore to three V8 supercars championships in a row.

7 Likes

a fleet of holden VT commodores, the SS heading the lineup

the special edition HSV SV99, limited run and only released in ‘hackett gold’

7 Likes

some more examples of VT race cars

5 Likes

1999 HSV Senator Signature

5 Likes

The organic flow lines of the VX are less boring and bland the the VX and VZ.
with police upgrades

2 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

I’d love both the VZ SV6 and VZ SSZ Commodores. Mainly because I own a Red SV6 and it would be cool to replicate my car and roleplay being a typical p plater hooning the streets and the SSZ just sounds amazing and looks phenomenal in terms of aesthetic.

1 Like

1 Like

2000 HSV GTS

3 Likes

2002 HSV Clubsport R8
My personal Clubby R8 in British Racing Green paint

2 Likes

images (1) (6)

2 Likes

HSV Senator Signature 2004