Fiat Uno 1983-1995

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Fiat Uno (First generation)

This model was also sold as the Fiat / Innocenti Mille and the Yugo Uno 45R.

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• 3-door Hatchback
  • 5-door Hatchback
  • Van
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-facelift (1983-1989)
  • Facelift (1990-1995)
0 voters

Which model do yoyu prefer?

• Standard
  • Turbo i.e.
  • Diesel
0 voters

90s Uno was sold until early 2010s on Brazil as Uno Mille

A common and popular modification of Uno on Brazil is put a Service Ladder on the car

68 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fiat Novo Uno 2010-2021

i know im just saying

5 Likes

Sinceramente, seria extraordinário colocar um FIAT UNO para dar pau nos playboy até no Forza kkkkkkkkk

Uploading: image.png…
Uploading: 12419139_861001097379859_2896943065333097937_o.jpg…

26 Likes

Por favor english
Regras do forum, its rules of forum

9 Likes

on Brasil (i’m brasilian), the fiat uno with a ladder in the roof, are more fast than normal fiat uno

21 Likes

What appears in the image is not a first series. The most interesting is obviously the Uno Turbo which in Europe was the rival of the Peugeot 205 Gti among the small hot hatch

14 Likes

Its the same, the first Gen was used on Brazil with some facelifts until early 2010s

6 Likes

Fiat Uno Turbo ie

11 Likes

Don’t add this car without an option for stairs on the roof, just saying

15 Likes

It’s the same car just with a facelift to be sold until early 2010s

5 Likes

if this car enters the game it will be a historic moment, especially for us brazilians

15 Likes

The Fiat Uno is a car that marked the lives of many Brazilians, much used by companies, and that’s where the “uno with ladder” comes from, which became known for winning in races against other stronger and superior cars, I’m sure, that added to the game, it would be a success in Brazil, just don’t forget to put the ceiling ladder as a modification

38 Likes

Too bad that only now that the return of Fiat has been confirmed, people have really started to vote for Uno…

Let`s GO!

33 Likes

In Brazil, Uno Mille + ladder it’s a viral meme lol

14 Likes

Perhaps even Fiat 1000Tipla didn’t have upvotes as massive as Uno. What a surprise :smile:

4 Likes

Could someone enlighten me on how this car gained 580 Votes over the last month?

The Vote Number dated July 1st 2023, 16:21 UTC was 219, it’s now almost 800.

Now almost 900

8 Likes

Well we Brazilians really want this car in the game because we have it here in our country and it is a very important car for our automotive culture so we managed to organize ourselves to get enough votes for this car to have a great chance of being added to the game and we really Hope that Will happen.

8 Likes

Brazilians made a campaign for it to get added, it’s nice to see this happening, but I doubt It will be ever added like the Tsuru

4 Likes