Ferrari F12 2012-2017 (F12berlinetta)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Ferrari F12

This model has appeared in Forza as the:

• 2012 Ferrari F12berlinetta (FH1-FH4 | FM5-FM7)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which model do you prefer?

• F12berlinetta
  • F12 TRS
0 voters

i wonder why this isnt in fh5 its been in every game since fh1

8 Likes

Pls bring back F12 Berlinetta🙌🏻

6 Likes

7 Likes

Put the 2012 F12 Berlinetta back to FH5!!!
Was last featured in FH4 and it went missing recently

6 Likes

2012 F12 Berlinetta is an iconic Ferrari, we should be able to have fun with this car in Forza Horizon 5.

7 Likes

If we can have standard and hardcore track-focused models of other cars in the game, why can’t we have this classic to go along with the F12 TDF.Never heard of anyone complaining for this to be removed FORZA.?

I first saw this car (the Ferrari F12berlinetta) at a Forza Motorsport 5 demo kiosk. It was the first Ferrari in a long time that I thought looked like the embodiment of a Ferrari - elegant looks alongside a beast in performance. I would love to see it return in either Forza Motorsport (2023) or Forza Horizon 5, but both would be ideal. Personally the F12tdf just doesn’t give me the same feeling of exhilaration the F12berlinetta does.

2 Likes

I’m seriously disappointed in the fact that the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta is missing from the Community Choice playlist update for Series 29.
Stop drip feeding the cars we’ve had before and please add it back already!

If we can have the 12C and Huayra, we need the F12 Berlinetta to fill the missing 2012 V12 super car from Ferrari to compete with Lamborghini’s LP700-4.

We sorely miss the car and cars that have been laser scanned and added previously should not be removed or drip-fed.

I request to bring back the F12 Berlinette to rival the 2012 Aventador