Ferrari 458 Spider & Speciale A 2011-2015

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Ferrari 458

This model also appeared in Forza as the:

• 2011 Ferrari 458 Spider (FH1)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which model do you prefer?

• Spider
  • Speciale A
0 voters

Speciale Aperta

2 Likes

what about the ferrari 458 italia spider, as now we can put the roof’s up nad down on some of the cars, we had the car in forza horzion one, so should be easyer to put it back in the game.

4 Likes

Would love to see the 2011 458 spyder in horizon! I was recently driving it in nfs unbound and i wish we’d see it someday in this game too. I love the 458 italia. Its one of the cars ive been using a lot in h4. For a game that puts emphasis on road trips/ exploration and all of that stuff absolutely needed. This game is definitely in good need of fresh convertables and gt cars. I know this isnt a very “new” car but as far as i understand it hasnt been in the game since horizon 1.

4 Likes

That car model is very dated tho. They would definitely need a new one

458 Italia:

458 Spider:

458 Speciale:

6 Likes

I really hope the 458 Italia will be in the new motorsport, no way they can omit that car

What’s this bodykit? It looks great

1 Like

The 458 Challenge is a cool variant of the 458. It’s a slightly modified version of the 458 Italia, meant to compete in the Ferrari Challenge Championship. It would be really cool if it gets added to the new FM, and would well in FH5 since we already the 488 Challenge. This car was also in FM4 so it wouldn’t be a new car but a returning one. Also, I think I just really like this car with the nice styling and cool livery.

The Ferrari 458 Challenge:

1 Like

Oh yeah, there is also and EVO variant of the 458 challenge.

The Ferrari 458 Challenge EVO:

2 Likes

Ferrari 458 Spider

1 Like