Ferrari 308 GTB/GTS 1975-1985 (GTBi/GTSi)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Ferrari 308 GTB/GTS

This topic includes Berlinetta, Targa, and 308 GTBi/GTSi models.

The 308 GTS and 308GTSi were featured in the tv series Magnum, P.I.

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Berlinetta Coupe (GTB)
  • Targa top (GTS)
0 voters

Which engine do you prefer?

• 2.0L V8
  • 2.9L V8
0 voters

Ferrari 308 GTB #3 LB-Works (2018)

7 Likes

4 Likes

We should have this car at Forza. Unvelibable, crewmotorfest will have it. Common forza.

1 Like

The 1975 Ferrari 308 GTB should be the go-to road car to add to the games. Despite being the first of the bunch, it had better performance after than what came after it, primarily due to its lighter bodyshell.

5 Likes

It should be considered an actual crime that this has never been featured in a Forza game. How?!

3 Likes

Such an iconic car. Never realized that I drove this in other games the whole time when I was little, until it was added into The Crew Motorfest where I recognized the legendary shape of an icon.

1 Like

And Gran Turismo 7 had it as well since it released. I do remember that Ferrari in TDU2.

However, GT7 has the GTB version of the 308.

1978 Ferrari 308 GTS

The Ferrari 308 is served as a successor of the Dino 246 that is already in Forza games. Here is the retro Ferrari that never appeared in Forza games ever since. It appears in Test Drive Unlimited. And now, The Crew: Motorfest.

308 GTS looks better IMO, as it gets a plastic targa roof piece to cover up the entire interior as needed. It gets a 2.9 Tipo F106 AB V8 engine producing 252HP and a 5-speed Manual like other classic & retro Ferraris.

I see that Forza doesn’t have any 1970’s Ferrari in the game series, so this one must be it.

1 Like