Dodge Dakota 1997-2004

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Dodge Dakota 1997-2004

I owned a 2001 Dakota R/T extended cab….I would FLIP if I saw one of these in game. Silver with an infinity sound system + a whole lot of extras.

6 Likes

2 Likes

2002 Dakota R/T Regular Cab. Black. That is what I want to see in Forza 5 or some game.

4 Likes

Dodge-Dakota-RT-3
dakota-rt

10 Likes

Dakota R/T would be a great addition!

2 Likes

98-02 Dakota r/t single cab or extended cab. And of course make the option available to hellcat swap it!

2 Likes

I would love to see a single cab 97’-04’ dakota with the five speed and all the engine options for those years

My project truck 2001 dodge dakota base model 4.7l v8 5speed standard

1 Like

I absolutely hate pickups. But if I ever were to need one, this is what I’d get. Low-slung and with rally-inspired styling.

for the love of god sport trucks. all sport trucks I will blow\eat out everyone at yall’s company if you add sport trucks and race suspension\tires to all trucks. I mean like sloppy nasty with cool whip or hot sauce.

I’d love to see a second gen Dakota. It is such a slept on truck and it deserves more attention