Dodge D/W pickup (L'il Red Express, Warlock) 1972-1980

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body, trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

See the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Dodge D/W pickup (L’il Red Express, Warlock) 1972-1980

77-79 Warlock pls

5 Likes

Yes please! Great design back then.

3 Likes

I would Love to Have The Little Red Express and Warlock in the game . My dad had a Warlock and i had a Little Red Express they were great !

2 Likes

I would love to see a 1977-1978 dodge Ram w150. They were the best looking trucks of their time and had a LOT of power. It would make a great off road vehicle or drag truck. The truck could come stock with a 318, then have engine options go up from there all the way to a 440 big block. There is only one ram truck in the whole game and I think we need at least one more, and why not hit it off with a beautiful, powerful truck!
Below is a website going into further detail about the truck
http://machopowerwagon.com/jmnruf/macho_index.html
This is an iconic truck of the past and would be loved by all players that are truck fans!

4 Likes

I would feel that dodge trucks most definitely need to be added as well as the square body chevys. where im from the guys around here are building the old trucks to race over the cars

1 Like

1978 Dodge Li’l Red Express

2 Likes