Dodge Caliber 2007-2012

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Dodge Caliber

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which model do you prefer?

• Standard
  • R/T
  • SRT-4
  • SXT Diesel (Europe)
0 voters

is there any to vote for the dodge neon srt4 and the sandero rs?

2009 Dodge Caliber SRT-4

In 2006, Dodge unveiled the SRT-4 version of the Caliber in the Chicago Auto Show as a replacement from the Neon SRT-4. It would compete with the other hot hatchbacks such as Mazdaspeed 3, VW Golf GTI, Ford Focus RS, and even Honda Civic Type R. It went on sale from 2008-2009 only, while the standard Caliber is produced from 2007-2011. It ended its life in the 2012 model year, to be replaced by the Dart GT as its successor.

Although, this is the most powerful hatchback Dodge has ever built. It has a 2.4 World DOHC 16V turbo I4 engine producing 285HP and 265 lb⋅ft (359 N⋅m) of Torque. The only transmission offered is the 6-speed Manual. How much can it take to push this car above and beyond the limits of considering it as an everyday performance vehicle? All of the power is sent to the Front wheels only, like most Hatchbacks.

It was never available in all racing games ever since it debuted in the real world. So sad that every game developer never cared/heard that the Caliber had an SRT trim level. Now a lot of time has passed, the Magnum SRT-8 is added in FH5’s Car Pass. So I might hope that Forza will be the first game franchise to have this Caliber SRT-4 in their games as if we can all remember how good this masterpiece was back in the previous days. Such an underrated car btw. The one racing game that has the Caliber is Need For Speed (from Hot Pursuit all the way to the most recent title Unbound), but problem is - it’s an AI Traffic car as always, and it’s an SXT.

I’m sure that this will be a message to Turn 10 & Playground Games for those developers to read so there will be a big chance to have this car laser-scanned to Forza Motorsport and Horizon, simultaneously.

CALIBER SRT-4 REALLY DESERVES TO TAKE PART IN RACING GAMES!!!

10 Likes

Hot hatch? Looks more like an MPV to me

It’s not an MPV, because it’s not in a big size. It’s the actual size of a Hatchback.

2 Likes

As someone that has owned multiple Caliber SRT4s over the span of 8 years now, and currently have a Deep Water Blue one that is fully built, this would be so awesome to see in this game. I have hoped that one day they would put my car in a video game so I could enjoy it at all times. The Caliber SRT4 has a 2.4 world engine that was used in other vehicles such as the Mitsubishi Evo X and Mitsubishi Lancer as well as the Hyundai Genesis coupe. It was the highest HP hatchback in its bracket against the VW GTI and Mazda Speed 3. The Caliber SRT4 was produced 2 years (2008 and 2009) and it was limited to 5,674 units around the world. It came in 5 colors, Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl, Sunburst Orange Pearl, Deep Water Blue Pearl, Inferno Red Crystal Pearl, and Bright Silver Metallic. There are aftermarket hood and wing options as well as plenty of aftermarket support from Caliber SRT4 Enthusiast that are keeping this platform alive. The highest HP Caliber was over 825HP and the fastest one has ran a 10.5 in the 1/4 mile. Another thing to add is they did come FWD with a getreg 6 Speed manual, but enthusiast have found a way to mate the motor to the Evo X transmission and transfer case, making them AWD. This car is highly forgotten in the car community but in recent years has become more and more noticed. I for one am always asked a lot of questions at car meets and shows about my Caliber. I dont know if this comment will ever be read by anyone at Playground Games or Turn 10, but if it is, I would like to say as someone that has played and owned every forza game since the first one, It would make my whole life to see my Caliber SRT4 in your game.

5 Likes

As a CSRT4 ownser im also super bummed it gets no love. Even the new FM game. But it has the dart gt…

1 Like

It was in relation with the Neon SRT4 too, which is also in Motorsport. I feel you, man.

Hell, the Caliber SRT4 never appeared in racing games. I hope Forza gets its chance to add it soon.

Caliber R/T AWD and let us swap a Hellcat with it.

Nah, I chose SRT-4 because it’s the most powerful Caliber. You can AWD and Hellcat swap it when it gets added.

The R/T looks just like the car our grannies drive to Walmart everyday, which makes it one of the best sleepers out there. Or how about we add both the R/T AWD and SRT4?

It even has the CVT transmission.

Every Dodge R/T models look like the base/standard ones but they are entry-level Performance trims. Caliber R/T has a NA 2.4 engine that produces 172HP.

There is a Poll in the topic for the particular trim level if you guys aren’t aware, currently only has 1 vote.

1 Like

Add the 2008 SRT-4 model to FH5 with RWD and AWD conversions and these engine swap options:

1. 1.6L I4 - Turbo Rally
  2. 3.5L V6TT (2017 Ford GT)
  3. 3.8L V6 - TT (GTR R35 Black Edition)
  4. 6.2L V8 (LS3)
  5. 6.2L V8 DSC (Hellcat Challenger/Charger)
  6. 7.0L V8 (Camaro Z/28)
  7. 8.9L V8 DSC
  8. 8.4L V10 (Viper GTS)
  9. 7.7L V12 (Cerbera)
  10. Racing 3.0L I6T (2JZ)

2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4

3 Likes