Daihatsu Storia 1998-2004

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Daihatsu Storia

This model was also sold as the Toyota Duet in Japanese Toyota Dealers as well as the Daihatsu Sirion outside of Japan.

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-facelift (1998-2001)
  • Facelift (2002-2004)
0 voters

Which engine do you prefer?

• 0.71L Inline-4 (Storia X4)
  • 1.0L Inline-3
  • 1.3L Inline-4
0 voters

Probably the only homologation car i know of that used a modified kei-car engine for it’s power output, 0.7L I4 putting out 118bhp

1 Like

Would be good to add as a traffic car. But as a playable car? I can think of better cars for that slot

Go on GT4 and drive it then, it’s superb to drive

1 Like

I don’t have a PlayStation

Go grab PCSX2 and find a copy of Gran Turismo 4 online somewhere, like Amazon, then you can look up how to rip that copy onto your PC, after that, follow a setup guide for PCSX2 and you should be good to go

2 Likes

Oh right, emulators. I should look into that. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should, the game looks great on PCSX2 at 3x Resolution Scaling

1 Like

(This is my personal copy of the PAL version)

1 Like

One of the best sleepers around, super underated little Pocket Rocket that kinda came out of nowhere.

Was very popular in Japanese Domestic Rallies for a while where the small size and lightweight was really handy for some of the Twisty Mountain Tarmac Stages.

It was originally intended for the JRC and the small Kei Car engine was so it could fit into the 1L Category.

I can’t find an Official Source for the Production Numbers but estimates seem to be that around 800 of the X4 Variant were produced.

4WD and the 700cc I4 Turbo mentioned by Sechs was a potent combo and proved very successful.

Power was around 118hp as mentioned by Sechs (~90kw), Torque was at a pretty good 128 N.m (94 ft-lbs) but the weight was only about 840kg (1852lbs) meaning it had a very good P/W Ratio and acceleration was enhanced by a 5-Speed Manual Gearbox.

0-100kph in roughly 8s with a Top Speed of just under 190kph.

Here’s a Front/Rear View of the Road Version

And here’s the JRC Rally Car

bb00100482
bb00100481
images (43)
images (13)

Without a Livery

daihatsu1-e1451364717350

3 Likes