Dacia Sandero 2020-current (Gen 3)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Dacia Sandero (Third Generation)

This topic is specifically for the 3rd Generation Dacia Sandero, for voting on the 2nd Generation Renault Sandero click here.

This topic includes the standard Sandero and the crossover-styled Sandero Stepway.

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• Sandero
  • Sandero Stepway
0 voters

Which appearance do you prefer?

• Original (2020-2021)
  • Facelift (2022-current)
0 voters

Which engine options do you prefer?

• 1.0L Inline-3 Petrol (65hp)
  • 1.0L Inline-3 Petrol (90hp)
  • 1.0L Inline-3 Petrol (110hp - Stepway only)
  • 1.0L Inline-3 LPG (100hp)
0 voters

add more votes and James May will be proud. Good News!

23 Likes

With Body kit, YEAAAAHHH

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dacia Sandero 2012-2020 (Renault Sandero)

Great news!

6 Likes

good news! the new Dacia Sandero!

5 Likes

this being added will be the goodiest news ever!

7 Likes

James Maaayyyyy ftw

2 Likes

Good News!

3 Likes

Dacia Sandero (2020)

This car would be perfect to get by and cruise around in mexico.

I think extreme version looks so nice I would like see Dacia in game
IMG_1437
IMG_1436

2 Likes

Dacia Sandero Stepway

1 Like

I don’t get why this car or any Dacia for that matter has never been in a Forza game before. Given the recent additions of the Nissan Tsuru and VW Santana, it only seems right that this (or, again, any other Dacia) should get added at some point, maybe it would be in the up-coming European update but who knows.

Dacia is a more entry-level brand with a much more limited market-reach than the mainline Renault products. Considering the game functions as marketing for Renault they’re significantly more interested in showcasing their more high performance models as opposed to their budget ones.

This is also compounded by the fact that the majority of the Forza playerbase are interested in high-performance vehicles and don’t care about econoboxes. There are definitely some of us who do like more daily drivers but since Dacia isn’t as widely spread as brands like VW, Honda, Ford or even Citroën and Peugeot there’s less of an interest in Dacia compared to be competition.

Another factor with the marketing is that Dacia seems to be doing well at the moment in the budget market whereas Renault has significantly stronger competition for their higher-end models like the Megane and Clio RS so any bit of extra exposure they can get that lets their models be seen ingame alongside stuff like the Civic Type R, VW Golf R and Focus RS is worth way more than showing Dacia Sandero against something like a MG MG3.

That being said we don’t have that many new French models ingame so the relationship there likely isn’t as strong as with other manufacturers, I know Ubisoft/Ivory Tower like to grab up licenses (which may be temporarily exclusive) for French cars as they’re a French company too.

1 Like

Yes, but not everyone wants to see the high performance version of certain cars
Beside, Dacia has a cult following now thanks to Top Gear and its no nonsense approach to how they make cars

As I said there is definitely a large group of players who prefer daily drivers but comparing Dacia to other brands who also produce economy cars like Ford, VW, Toyota, Honda and Nissan that have a significantly larger market reach and audience.

There is definitely the Top Gear aspect but how much that is worth compared to just general interest is up for debate.

Especially considering it’s only really this Sandero that’s really popular followed by the previous Gen where more people seem to be more interested in the Renault version, most of the other Dacia topics are sitting around 20 votes.

I doubt people will be interested in the Renault version and besides that’s the previous generation Sandero not this generation

Yet every comment in that topic is for the Renault version except 2

It is indeed the second Generation but it’s also the second highest voted Dacia topic. It’s just these two that have any sort of popularity, none of the other Dacia models are popular.