Chrysler ME Four-Twelve 2005

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below with details about the model version you’d prefer.

Chrysler ME Four-Twelve

This model has appeared in FM1 and FM2.

At a time when the Bugatti Veyron was still a prototype and the McLaren F1 held the title of the fastest production car in the world, DaimlerChrysler was looking to lauch its own entry to the supercar market. Unlike many other concept cars, it actually ran, and reportedly quite quickly. Thanks to the DaimlerChrysler joint venture that was active at the time, the ME Four-Twelve had a German heart under its American skin. A potent one, at that, as the Mercedes-Benz V12 with four turbos developed a then-massive and still impressive 862 PS.

19 Likes

So happy to see a high vote count on this. One can dream

9 Likes

Hopefully they add this in to the game because it used to be in Forza motorsport ( first game ).

Chrysler Me412 is still amazing to this day.

8 Likes

This car has honestly aged so gracefully, it’s shame it doesn’t get the respect it deserves anymore.

7 Likes

This was the first car in any Forza game to feature a 7 speed transmission. It can change gears in 200 miliseconds. Pretty amazing for a car of that day.

6 Likes

I rember this from TDU, would be lovely to see this thing return to Forza.

6 Likes

Screenshot_20221226-171705_YouTube

Everyone the Chrysler Me412 is coming to asphalt 9 soon go check the official website. I know it not forza news but it’s worth taking a drive in asphalt 9.

5 Likes

I saw this car in person. It looked fast just sitting there, it’s a beautiful car, and to this day, it’s the closest to a hypercar one of the big three U.S. automakers have come. But, Chrysler didn’t produce it because the head honchos didn’t think this type of car was synonymous with the Chrysler name. So, Chrysler failed on that one.

2 Likes

Mercedes owns them and was releasing the SLR around the same time. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This is an absolutely legendary car in Forza, even though (or especially?) it’s only featured in the first two games. I’d love to see this car make a return!

3 Likes

The Chrysler ME 412 would be the perfect level 10 Eliminator car; I would absolutely love to see that happen!

4 Likes

Chrysler ME Four-Twelve

9 Likes

Here’s another good angle of the Chrysler ME-412​:pleading_face::open_mouth::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Its still plenty fast against its competition to this day. I believe Richard Hammond was somewhat excited for the car as well.

3 Likes

i miss this car, and yet my first introduction to it was in Midnight Club 3

4 Likes

Dear Forza pls dark out the head light housing like in this mod.

Keep voting so we can give everyone a chance to drive this car in Forza horizon 5

7 Likes

Brooo this car is so underated I miss driving this car, only game I ever found it was midnight club 3
If forza would add this car and not under power it that would be amazinggg

1 Like
6 Likes

I was waiting for someone to post the “Underrepresented Cars” vid lol

1 Like