Chevrolet TrailBlazer 2002-2009

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body, trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

See the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer 2002-2009

Trailblazer SS FREEDOM EDITION

5 Likes

Trailblazer SS 2007

4 Likes

The trailblazer ss ran from 2006-2009 and was a groundbreaking sport suv that set other manufacturers to fo the same. It had a true ls2 with 4.08 gears and a 12 bolt posi, making this a street beast. People around the world love these things and customize them to do make over 1300 hp theyre fast pigs for sure. They would be great addition to forza games to have a chevy competitor for all the suvs in the game that are slower

1 Like

2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS

Chevrolet made the first and the only SS SUV, in which it was quite underrated for some time, now it’s slowly becoming noticeable.

The Trailblazer SS is powered by a 6.2 LS2 V8 taken from the C6 Corvette, but it produces 395HP which is likely the same HP from the C6 Corvette. It is only paired to a 4-speed Automatic.

Although, it is not very popular in racing games because it didn’t show up too briefly. It would look like a competitor against the ‘09 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 (which is only in the Forza Motorsport series except FM6) but the Trailblazer SS wouldn’t be too powerful to catch up.

Anyways, as it never appeared in most racing games nowadays, it has never appeared in Forza universe as well, so I really do hope that the 2009 Trailblazer SS will finally join Forza for the first time ever.

6 Likes

This car is literally the Off-Duty Cop Wagon. As Donut Media once said, “If you drive a Trailblazer, you’re definitely confrontational”.

I definitely want this in the modern games because it’s actually quite cool. I want to make a 2006 Trailblazer into a road racing car. :stuck_out_tongue:

2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS

2 Likes

Could you add the Chevy Trailblazer SS