Chevrolet S-10 1994-2004 (GMC Sonoma)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Chevrolet S-10 / GMC Sonoma (2nd generation), Isuzu Hombre

This topic includes SS and ZR2 trims.

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which brand do you prefer?

• Chevrolet
  • GMC
  • Isuzu
0 voters

Which trim do you prefer?

• Base model
  • Performance (SS, ZR-5 Sport)
  • Offroad (ZR2)
0 voters

I think a 1998 ss, with the 4l60e auto or nv3500 5 speed manual, single cab stepside, would be a good add

3 Likes

Oh I can’t agree more! The potential’s also here to offer customization that’ll make the S10 into a formidable offroader with fender flares and extra lights, or drop it down to the ground with some minitruck style. Or if you’re me, get it nice and ugly with mismatched color body panels, and build a drag truck.

5 Likes

the second generation s-10 no matter the year is perfect for forza horizon 5 it is very modifiable i would prefer the outside cab and the stepside bed,also with the xtreme body kit

3 Likes

Only reason i said ss was because for people that want a 4wd one its more versatile and wouldnt look off if it were lifted and on offroad tires

One of the Quickest Street Cars in the world

1 Like

1997 S-10 Electric Pickup

85 kW (114 hp), AC induction motor
Range 33 - 91 miles
0-50 mph 13.5 seconds
Topspeed : No

1 Like

'94-'97 Sonoma Regular Cab:

'94-'97 Sonoma Extended Cab:

'98-'03 Sonoma Regular Cab:

'98-'03 Sonoma Extended Cab:

'01-'04 Sonoma ZR5 Crew Cab:

3 Likes

We need the 2002 Xtreme with the 4.3 and 5-speed!

8 Likes

Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme

5 Likes

1993-2004 Chevrolet S-10 ZR2

4 Likes

One car I’d love to see in the Forza Horizon series is the 1995 Chevrolet S10 SS. It may not be the fastest vehicle to wear the SS badge but it would be a cool addition to the Horizon series as far as everyday drivers go.
CF-TY-12

4 Likes

Probably not very typical and some people would say we already have one (The Syclone) but I’d like to see any 1st gen Regular Cab Short bed. Just an idea but might not happen because the syclone is a similar body style. And it’d be really cool if we had 2nd gen ZQ8’s in the game too.
images - 2023-11-10T141255.905

2 Likes