Chevrolet S-10 pickup 1982-1993 (GMC Sonoma)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Chevrolet S-10 & GMC Sonoma 1982-1993

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the Vote button in the upper left in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which version do you prefer?

• Chevrolet S-10
  • GMC Sonoma
0 voters

1988-1991 S-10 Baja, ancestor to the modern Colorado ZR2.

6 Likes

Chevrolet S-10 - Wikipedia Look there if you want to see the history of the vehicle! This would be an amazing vehicle as it might be a new drag meta-build and it’s amazing off-road capabilities! Please add Forza! Oh, and remember to vote about this truck!

1 Like

Could you add a 1993 Chevrolet S10 pickup truck into forza horizon 5

Hello Forza Team, I would like to add the first generation Chevrolet S10 (1982 - 1993) with regular cab and box long. This truck is very important to me, it is my father’s car with which I learned to drive. I would love to see her in this video game. Thank you

1 Like